Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started looking into sway bars for my car only to find out none are available right now. Brent from Weapon X said if I'm willing to do the work to organize a group buy he will get some made when we hit the minimum order.

What the group buy is for:

Front and rear sway bar kit
Diameters:
Front 1.375’ tubular M14 end link (OEM) three adjustment holes and includes poly bushings
Rear 1.000” solid M12 end link (OEM) three adjustment holes and reuses OEM bushings
Weight:
Front Bar is 17 lbs
Rear bar is 10 lbs
Front bars is 112, 122, and 132% stiffer for the mounting holes.
Rear bar is OEM stiffness, 10, and 20% stiffer

We need a minimum of 10 people for this to happen. The price if we have 10-15 people is $1199 shipped. If we can get 16+ people the price drops to $1075 shipped.

If you are interested and ready to commit to buying a sway bar kit comment telling me to add you to the list. Once we hit 10 I will direct those that are interested to go pay Brent. When he receives payment for the minimum order quantity he will get the order in. If the number of people is 10 at that point we can continue to work toward 16 people from there prior to the production run happening. If we can get to 16 Brent will refund the $124 price difference to those that were in at the 10-15 price already. Lead time from the time of order is dependent on the supplier's queue status. I will work with Brent to communicate status updates once the order is in.

If you want in but only at the lower price point let me know that. I'll work up from the bottom of the list for those people so everyone can see the status of where we are at both ways.

If something comes up and your commitment changes before we get the required number of people, please, let me know so I can remove you from the list.

I will be posting this everywhere I can so if you asked to get on the list from one source make sure I don't double count you by asking to be added in another. To keep the list easy here is a google drive link so everyone that's interested can easily see the status. The where is just to make sure I know where to go to contact you when it is time to get the order in since I'm cross posting. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nhKN8LC6J2uuGpL6u-g9Qxwas3Gg58JdN2pQOa8oZiw/edit?usp=sharing

·
Premium Member
14,059 Posts
I might even get mine installed from the last one... lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
14,059 Posts
I'll sneak something into your rear

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We have 10 paid orders. This group buy is a go. While Brent works out timing there is still time to add more people. I'm not sure how much time. But you can still get in at the moment. Let me know if you want in. This ended up 100% happening through Facebook so if you do want in messaging me with a name on there so we could add you to the group message would be helpful but not probably not required.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
For other people that come across this post. The bars have been shipped out to the people in the group buy. Definitely too late to add more at this point. Thanks again to Brent for allowing this to be set up.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Mine are scheduled to arrive Thursday. Riled up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts