Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone with a V1 looking for some aftermarket wheels? Forgestar offers F14 in 6 lug fitments for the V1.

PM me for the best pricing available!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 05 cts-v, I want to get F14 19x9 semi-concave in the front and super deep concave 19x11 in the rear. Anyone know what offset I should go with? I also plan on lowering my car and do not want to rub.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey, I just picked up a2004 CTS-V. Cracked one of the 19in rims it came with (Linea Corse).

Looking to get a set of F14s and I saw they have Black Friday specials. Could you PM me a price shipped to 11740? From what I've read, 19x9" +40mm front and 19x10 +42mm back were what were listed as the optimal sizes for the F14s Is that correct?

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey, I just picked up a2004 CTS-V. Cracked one of the 19in rims it came with (Linea Corse).

Looking to get a set of F14s and I saw they have Black Friday specials. Could you PM me a price shipped to 11740? From what I've read, 19x9" +40mm front and 19x10 +42mm back were what were listed as the optimal sizes for the F14s Is that correct?
Pm sent with pricing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 20 Posts