Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
You need some tire if you hope to have a chance. Better you go from a 40 roll or higher.

Reactions: Omgctsv

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
As long as you don't spin on the jump, you should be good to go. Of course, even if the M3 gets the jump, you will always be able to reel him in eventually. I took out an E63S three times in a row starting at 40, then 50 twice after that.

·
Registered
396 Posts
He probably has the advantage off the line & you have the advantage from a roll, depending on mods of course.

My buddy has one back in Ontario, I really need to do a road trip back to put some football fields on his ass.. lol

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
40mph 3rd gear is a good roll for the V once your tires are warm, 60-160 is a good roll too. Get out and make some passes at the agree upon speed then you’ll know where she pulls best.
Good note, I appreciate the confidence lol we’ll see how it goes I’ll update here after my trip to Mexico 🤟🏼

As long as you don't spin on the jump, you should be good to go. Of course, even if the M3 gets the jump, you will always be able to reel him in eventually. I took out an E63S three times in a row starting at 40, then 50 twice after that.
I’m anticipating a little spin this 40 roll is usually my sweet spot

He probably has the advantage off the line & you have the advantage from a roll, depending on mods of course.

My buddy has one back in Ontario, I really need to do a road trip back to put some football fields on his ass.. lol
That’s honestly what I was expecting coming from a 335i I know what they are capable of doing with just a tune and intake but I feel pretty confident but when you make your way out there update us on how many football fields you gave 😂

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.