Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BEAT THE HEAT SUMMER SALE!!

I'm doing free shipping to the continental US which will save you up to $200. I have 4-5 of you guys that have been wanting one so this should help you justify it with a discount.

The design
This hood was designed to keep the stock CTS lines unlike the rest on the market and also drastically improve air flow out of the engine bay to expel the massive amounts of heat the blower makes under boost. This is achieved through a large cowl induction vent along the back of the hood plus optional heat extractor vents on the sides of the cowl. It will also allow you to pack the big gun blower under there as well! I designed the hood in consulting 5Axis and the production renderings were firmed up and the after discussing production with a few manufacturers, I went with one that's been in business for decades in California and in searching I couldn't find any complaints about quality or durability and the top dog liked my design and project.

The results
I couldn't be happier with the results! Engine temps have been about 5-8* cooler but I'm also amazed at how quickly the IAT1s and 2s drop down after being under heavy boost. While at low speeds, the cowl allows the heat to rise out of the back of the hood above the blower. Under faster speeds, this becomes a high pressure area forcing ambient air into the engine bay at the back. Also the optional heat extractor vents allow hot air to be drawn out of the bay at any speed or sitting still. You can see and feel the heat pouring out of these vents even after the car is shut off and the radiator fans aren't pushing air. You won't be able to hold your hand over the vents very long!

These have been out on cars for about 9 months now and are currently on the fastest Vs in the country between Rabbit, 800+, Crazy House, and Curtis!

Options
V Sleeper hood (no vents)
1. Fiberglass outer and inner - gel coat requires paint
2. Carbon Fiber outer and Fiberglass inner - CF can be left exposed or custom painted
3. Fiberglass outer and Carbon Fiber inner - gel coat requires paint outside and CF inner for show and can be seen in cowl from inside the car
4. Carbon Fiber inner and outer

V Power hood (with extractor vents)
1. Fiberglass outer and inner - gel coat requires paint
2. Carbon Fiber outer and Fiberglass inner - CF can be left exposed or custom painted
3. Fiberglass outer and Carbon Fiber inner - gel coat requires paint outside and CF inner for show and can be seen in cowl from inside the car
4. Carbon Fiber inner and outer

Sale Pricing with free shipping and Group Buy potential
1. Fiberglass - $1495 free shipped, 5 in Group Buy $1345 shipped, 10 in Group Buy by months $1195 shipped
2. CF outer/Fiberglass inner - $1995 free shipped, 5 in Group Buy $1845 shipped, 10 in Group Buy by months $1695 shipped
3. Fiberglass outer/CF inner - $1995 free shipped, 5 in Group Buy $1845 shipped, 10 in Group Buy by months $1695 shipped
4. CF inner and outer - $2695 free shipped, 5 in Group Buy $2545 shipped, 10 in Group Buy by months $2395 shipped

These are the best prices ever offered! It's $1,000 to put the order in and the rest will be billed upon months end, that way for those guys that are planning on it regardless like AZ, you can still get your order in and don't have to wait till the GB close. You're at least saving $200 with free shipping credit, potentially another $150-300 with the Group Buy. Hoods take 1-3 weeks to build depending upon fiberglass or cf. SEMA is coming up so the company is extremely busy with their own projects as they make hoods and kits for a lot of cars!

So, order up gents!

V Power

V Sleeper

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
more pics in silver

V Sleeper

CF outer/FG inner on Black Diamond Coupe!

and reverse! FG outer/CF inner on the the first TG Sedan!

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
in black

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
and white with carbon fiber

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Silver with carbon fiber

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Black wagon

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Red

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
White fiberglass painted outer, CF inner

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Evo green

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Black coupe

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Baba Booey!! Those hoods are tits man. If I hadnt dumped so much$$ into my with the stroker project I'd be first in line. That black sedan with the vents is exactly how I want mine to look. Let msee if I can pull some strings this week and see what I can do.

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have a feeling you're a lot like me with work, when I want something I sell more for it haha. I closed quite the deal this week actually! ;)

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Your right, I have some big deals that I have been negotiating. I might just have to accept some low offers and make this happen. The only variable here is that I dont have the final # from Bischoff, I might be in for sticker shock.

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Post em up guys! There are some I haven't seen yet! You have pics of the back cowl in CF?

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Haha I just sent you a PM based on your comment in another thread! Never been a better price.

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
One down!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts