Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOWEST PRICES EVER!

I have a lot to celebrate this month! First and foremost, I'm celebrating the 1 year anniversary of the V POWER hood! Also, having launched weaponXmotorsports.com for the V community, and winning CTS V of the month this month (close call Moose!), I wanted to really blow this out! For all of you guys waiting... it won't get any better than this...

Fiberglass $998
click here: V POWER HOOD FG - PICS AND INFO

Carbon Fiber outer or inner $1498
click here: V POWER HOOD CF - PICS AND INFO

Options
V Sleeper hood (no vents)
1. Fiberglass outer and inner - gel coat requires paint
2. Carbon Fiber outer and Fiberglass inner - CF can be left exposed or custom painted
3. Fiberglass outer and Carbon Fiber inner - gel coat requires paint outside and CF inner for show and can be seen in cowl from inside the car
4. Carbon Fiber inner and outer

or

V Power hood (with extractor vents)
1. Fiberglass outer and inner - gel coat requires paint
2. Carbon Fiber outer and Fiberglass inner - CF can be left exposed or custom painted
3. Fiberglass outer and Carbon Fiber inner - gel coat requires paint outside and CF inner for show and can be seen in cowl from inside the car
4. Carbon Fiber inner and outer

These have been out on cars for 1 YEAR now and are currently on some of the fastest Vs in the country!

V Power

V Sleeper

Black wagon

silver

black

white with carbon fiber

Silver with carbon fiber

Evo green

·
Premium Member
6,563 Posts
Cool man! I was wondering if it was going to be under $1k... I love that black coupe pic. GREAT price!

·
Coming Soon
1,045 Posts
fuck this is a great deal i think it's the best deal ever
Ben i really hate my self at this moment cuz i spent everything i had
at least other members will have a great chance
and Looks like a lot of members will have the V power hood

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn!!! Always cheaper after I buy something lol
Great deal indeed!!
Just think of how much longer you've gotten to enjoy yours! You can't put a price on that ;)

·
Registered
607 Posts
To the guys who bought these....how much body work was needed before painting on the fiberglass ones?

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
To the guys who bought these....how much body work was needed before painting on the fiberglass ones?
Other than opening the washer nozzle holes slightly, there isn't much work involved at all. The same mold makes the CF hood and that comes clear coated and ready to bolt on without paint if you want to leave the CF exposed. The fiberglass hood comes gel coated, and needs typical sand and prep work, but but as far as lining up and fitment etc it is spot on. If you search on here, you can find plenty of reviews on it.

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
four in this week (oddly 2 sales I need to thank Bambi for)... great start to the best price ever!

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Content
4,723 Posts
ask Obama for the $... hopefully you'll only have a couple of months left to do so
He took all my money lol. Just kidding, maybe, well not really....ok possibly, well kinda, yeah, ummm what was I saying.... Oh yeah, you suck Ben ;)

·
Premium Member
2,668 Posts
Tell me about it, food cost is up, gas is up, they raised my rent by 24% in the last 2 years and no raises in the last 2 years...life is good

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Is Bambi your wife? Real name? Pics ? Lol
that would be Aubrey aka the Red Baroness haha. she's managing weaponX during the day, while I'm out hustlin'

so ORDER UP! ;)

1 - 20 of 79 Posts