Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get some help from you guys in the dfw area.
ive got a 2012 Vcoupe that I’ve had for almost a year now. It’s all stock except for the Airaid CAI.
Im looking for a shop in the Dallas area that is really good with these cars. I’m thinking of doing a few minor mods to it but nothing crazy. I just want it to sound better a run a little better, so was thinking about an exhaust, a smaller upper pulley, and a tune. First of all, will these minor changes make very much of a difference in the way it runs for what it might cost?
I’m not looking to have the fastest car in the county, just looking for a little more power and a little better sound.
Any input or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2013 White Diamond sedan A6
24 Posts
21st Century Muscle Cars in Dallas is well known and has a great reputation with the V’s. If your on the Ft. Worth side of town I may recommend Baily’s Hyperformance. Intake, upper pulley, injectors, and a dyno tune will really wake the car up for relatively low cost. This is the low hanging fruit on the ol CTSV horsepower tree. Exhaust mods won’t give you any more power at this level only more noise.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok thank you very much for the information
I’ll have to contact them soon to see what I’ll be doing to mine. I’m guessing they do all the stuff you were suggesting?

·
Registered
2013 White Diamond sedan A6
24 Posts
Most definitely. Highly recommend getting a reinforced brick in the supercharger lid too. It's cheap insurance from having a collapsed brick. Injectors are also just as highly recommended. Buy once, cry once.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts