Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Vendor
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I made a run of some different V decals for my car and a buddies. I have quite a few of these and am able to make them in whatever color/sizing you'd like. All of my vinyl is gloss, but could potentially order matte colors or carbon fiber if the demand for it was there.

If you have any special request or want something that I don't list, just PM me and I will be happy to work with you. I have done center cap overlays, V badge overlays, etc.

EVERYTHING INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONUS & WILL BE SHIPPED WITHIN 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS

Paypal Email: [email protected]

I need the following when sending the money through PayPal;
Which Decal
What Color
Shipping Address
Forum User Name

V Logo - Calipers (OEM Sizing) $10 Shipped

V Logo - Strut Bar $10 Shipped

V Logo - 5.5"x1.13" - Rear Window or Elsewhere! $10 Shipped for 2!

These are the available colors I have on hand!

Vinyl Colors by tmonttt, on Flickr

·
Registered
35 Posts
Payment sent, thank you!

·
Registered
865 Posts
do you have a vinyl that is a very close match to this color?

[/URL][/IMG]

if so I'll take a couple strut tower bar pieces , pm me if you do and what you call the color so I know what to put in the paypal
thx
Bill

Edit...just noticed you are getting carbon fiber vinyl.....would it be possible to make a solid blue logo (all filled in not cut in the center) for the strut tower bar then a carbon fiber logo so there is like a 15 mm blue margin around it when layered and blue in in the cutouts on the carbon fiber ? Are you getting dinoc CF vinyl? that would match my V2 wrapped spoiler....how would that look?
am I making sense?

·
Vendor
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hireman,

These are the three shades of Blue that I currently have in stock. From what I can tell, it appears the darker of the three shades seems to match the best, although the vinyl won't have the metallic look that your calipers have, it should still be pretty close. It's hard to determine exactly just due to the lighting differences in our pictures.

Untitled by tmonttt, on Flickr

As far as the design you're looking for, that's not a problem at all. I'll draw it up later this afternoon and post it up for your approval. It would cost just a bit more than the standard strut logo's, just due to the fact it takes twice as much vinyl to do it that way. I'm still searching for the CF vinyl that I will be using, so if you have a suggestion on that, please post it up so I can sway in that direction. I'm sure whatever CF vinyl I end up with, it will be similar to the 3m 1080 dinoc styling.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Yeah the darker blue will be close..... If you can Dinoc that would be great since it's an exact match.... Looking forward to seeing what you come up with

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
865 Posts
Yeah the darker blue will be close..... If you can Dinoc that would be great since it's an exact match.... Looking forward to seeing what you come up with

3m Dinoc gloss is what the v2 designs spoilers wrapped in I believe... Contact him on the vendor list and ask

·
Vendor
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hireman,

No problem, I'll shoot them a PM to see which material they use. If it in fact is 3m CF Gloss Dinoc, I'll go ahead and order a roll tonight so that it is here by Wednesday/Thursday, in which case I can have the decals out the same day.

·
Vendor
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hireman,

This is what I've come up with from your previous comments, this is with a .25" Border. It makes the decal 11"x2.5" total in size. Keep in mind, the black center would be CF, not black.

Let me know if you think this will work for you and I'll get on it.

V Logo - Blue & CF by tmonttt, on Flickr

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
Payment sent for a black strut tower decal.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Hireman,

This is what I've come up with from your previous comments, this is with a .25" Border. It makes the decal 11"x2.5" total in size. Keep in mind, the black center would be CF, not black.

Let me know if you think this will work for you and I'll get on it.

V Logo - Blue & CF by tmonttt, on Flickr
Sign me up.. How much... That's gonna look awesome

·
Dat ass
1,678 Posts
Ordered. I'm shocked no one has made the obligatory "what's that silver cover thing on top of the motor" joke yet.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Paypal sent for the strut bar logo

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
payment sent for strut bar in black.. thanks

·
Vendor
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·