41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,632 Posts
^^^^^Sexy!

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Getting it ready for sale sold the wheels hood d3s bc grille looks a lil different now. Yes I know I have no fogs due to Madragon not sending me his after he got my d3s like he was supposed I'm currently waiting for fogs as I had to order them.

·
here nor there
4,201 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,567 Posts
Mine

Brian in GA's

·
Registered
23 Posts
A couple pic's

·
Registered
108 Posts
Fresh out of the shop, straight to it's first road trip. Drop, V2V splitter, new (to me) wheels, powder coated calipers (came silver), tinted windows and blacked out chrome accents.

·
Registered
224 Posts
MMMM jealous

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
A few more since I went to yellow calipers:

·
Registered
273 Posts
Did you paint or powdercoat your calipers?

Calipers are the next thing I want to do to my black raven coupe since I can do it myself for very little money :)

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Did you paint or powdercoat your calipers?

Calipers are the next thing I want to do to my black raven coupe since I can do it myself for very little money :)
I actually traded my silver ones + cash to a forum member. He wanted something different and I figured I'd pay the same to powder coat them plus I didn't have to have any downtime on my car. It looks like GM paints there's anyways, so it's a cheaper option and I've seen some come out real well. Obviously powder coat if you want top quality and never have to worry about it again.

·
Registered
89 Posts

Reactions: MYV and 8SECSRT

·
2017 Cadillac CTS-V
1,429 Posts
Since I seem to be to inept to figure this out, how the heck do you post pics?
You have to use an image hosting site like Photobucket or Imageshack.

·
Registered
663 Posts
She needs a hand wash after sitting on jack stands for two years but a quick spray down is already a huge improvement.

How she sat last year.

This weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 69 Posts