Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Cadillac CTS-V; 2002 BMW E39 M5
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
One thing that I find really annoying with the CTS-V is navigating the owners manual. The manual is for all CTS variants, and so it's full of unnecessary features and options that have nothing to do with the V. I've found myself both missing features actually on my car because they're buried amongst non-V features, and getting excited about features that aren't on the V (adaptive cruise, I'm looking at you!)

Coming from owning BMWs, they produce specific manuals for the M cars. Maybe I'm just spoiled, but I love that extra touch, and it makes using the manual much easier. Yes, I'm that guy that takes my owner's manual to bed for some nighttime reading.

Does anyone know of a more specific "V only" manual? I'm guessing something like this would never have been produced by GM, but perhaps one of the boards enthusiastic members has compiled this information?

EDIT: Based on the lack of response, I'm going to guess that nothing like this exists. So, I think I'm going to work on creating something this "Ultimate" Manual. No promises on actually delivering (haha), but watch this space.

Reactions: Gmoney

·
Registered
175 Posts
An electronic version of the owners manuals is available online and I believe through cadillac.com, including the supplemental V manual which should have came with your car.
I find that it is easier to search for information in the electronic version than flipping through pages in the paper manual.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.