Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just finished installing DW300 pumps and got those codes U0109 and U0128 , checked the fuse box in the trunk and they all seem well , I've also replaced the FSCM with no luck .

I'm not getting any signal from the fuel pressure sensor since it was pined to the FSCM , car runs great but wont start the secondary pump @ WOT , also is the parking brake has anything to do with this ?

Thanks .

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
I have just finished installing DW300 pumps and got those codes U0109 and U0128 , checked the fuse box in the trunk and they all seem well , I've also replaced the FSCM with no luck .

I'm not getting any signal from the fuel pressure sensor since it was pined to the FSCM , car runs great but wont start the secondary pump @ WOT , also is the parking brake has anything to do with this ?

Thanks .
There are some adjustments that need to be made.

I just did what I was told by another member and there was no issue.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are some adjustments that need to be made.

I just did what I was told by another member and there was no issue.

Would you share what was done .

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Would you share what was done .
Let me see if I can find the email. I'm not adept with HP like others so I was guided what to do.

·
Registered
2,967 Posts

Thanks .
I was wrong....it was P0231

My bad. The CEL I was getting was like what you described.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Apricate your help.

Turned out some wires were damaged and now its working well .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts