Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon. I am in 23831 area code. Is there anyone in or near this area code that can recommend a tuner in this area. Not national tuning as I have had a time with those guys. Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Where the fuck is that!?
Did you research at all...?

Reactions: Teh V and Karch

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It’s in Richmond, Va and Hampton, Newport News, Virginia Beach area. Of course I did my research, but I would rather find a tuner that has tuned a member of this forums car so I can get feedback.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Who is "Those guys"?

I tried the local tuning option but at the end of the day, a lot of us don't have local tuners that're all that great. My quarter mile ET and trap speed benefited greatly by switching to DDTech remote tuning.

But you should be near Moore Automotive. He's an Evo tuner but he does dabble in LSx stuff. Also Carrera Performance is a shop a little north of you that uses Derek from DDTech for tuning LSx and Mopar cars.

Reactions: zeel and adam112

·
Registered
64 Posts
Who is "Those guys"?

I tried the local tuning option but at the end of the day, a lot of us don't have local tuners that're all that great. My quarter mile ET and trap speed benefited greatly by switching to DDTech remote tuning.

But you should be near Moore Automotive. He's an Evo tuner but he does dabble in LSx stuff. Also Carrera Performance is a shop a little north of you that uses Derek from DDTech for tuning LSx and Mopar cars.
+1 for DDtech and Carrera Performance. Moore is another good option.

Reactions: wakiem718

·
Premium Member
15,097 Posts
“Those guys” is that company. And thanks for the info.
Lol.

I'd recommend PatG as a remote tuner over a local guy that "dabbles" in LS stuff.

No one is perfect, but PatG is very good, affordable and I'd trust him with an automatic transmission.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol.

I'd recommend PatG as a remote tuner over a local guy that "dabbles" in LS stuff.

No one is perfect, but PatG is very good, affordable and I'd trust him with an automatic transmission.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Thanks man. Who is PatG and how do I contact him?

·
Registered
1,276 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks

·
Premium Member
15,097 Posts
Be warned, the primary issue with PatG is the wait. You go on a list and he contacts you when it's your turn. This can be several weeks depending on time of year, etc. However, once you're up he's very responsive no matter how many revisions you ask for.

I've used him twice and for typical builds he'll have it dialed in within a handful of updates. For my current build, and larger cam I did have to tweak / adjust a few things at idle - but that was more due to the limits of remote tuning than PatG's talents.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Im currently using Pat G for my silverado. He was fast with updates but sometimes it can be 2 weeks or better before you hear anything. Ive been waiting since the 30th for an update. Havent heard a thing, email or calls.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts