Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I’m new to the forum and was wondering if any of you guys had any suggestions about tuners near the eastern shore. The closest place to me is Rpm, they are going to charge me $950 for dyno tune. Couple of guys had mixed reviews about them and said they were over priced. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I’m also looking for a tuner in MD within the next few months, did you find one to go with within the past ten days?

·
Registered
294 Posts
I live in Delaware and tried bigger name shops and wasn't happy with the trans tuning.

I switched to Derek Dunbar (DDTech) with remote tuning and been very happy since. Went from running 11's consistently on pump gas to 10.5x's (and now 9's on e85) just from switching over to Derek. The car generally drives better too. Previous tuner had said my BTR 3 torque cam was too big.

My favorite thing with Derek though is the customer service. He's always been there for me to go over logs when I go to the track and give me advice when I'm looking for it. He's alright to play Modern Warfare with too. lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I’m also looking for a tuner in MD within the next few months, did you find one to go with within the past ten days?
I live in Delaware and tried bigger name shops and wasn't happy with the trans tuning.

I switched to Derek Dunbar (DDTech) with remote tuning and been very happy since. Went from running 11's consistently on pump gas to 10.5x's (and now 9's on e85) just from switching over to Derek. The car generally drives better too. Previous tuner had said my BTR 3 torque cam was too big.

My favorite thing with Derek though is the customer service. He's always been there for me to go over logs when I go to the track and give me advice when I'm looking for it. He's alright to play Modern Warfare with too. lol
[/QUOT

how much did that cost you

·
Registered
53 Posts
I bought my V from a guy in Maryland. Talking to him he told me he had Jeff Lowry at PSI do the tuning. It was a pretty decent tune, but it was just simple mods to it when I bought it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I bought my V from a guy in Maryland. Talking to him he told me he had Jeff Lowry at PSI do the tuning. It was a pretty decent tune, but it was just simple mods to it when I bought it.
That’s good to know still trying to figure out where

1 - 10 of 10 Posts