Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

Tranny question on shifting

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  random84 
#1 ·
I have a 2014 automatic, how reliable is the paddle / stick shifting, will you burn out the torgue converter?
Car is made for tracking but i only leave it in (M) shifting so the computer can do it.

#2 ·
#4 ·
Dang

#6 ·
You can't discriminate against trannies wanting to shift. Lolz

Reactions: iVwishing
#9 ·
We need to respect the Tranny regardless of how it self identifies.

Actually - wait, that's bullshit. The tranny either has a shifter or a torque converter and I personally think we need to socially start calling a transmission what it is: Manual or Automatic. No "non-binary" emo confused bullshit because we don't want to offend some glass-jawed freak who will inevitably be offended by everything a normal transmission does!

Now if an Auto wants to dress up in paddle shifters to look like a Manual... whatever. That's fine- but that fucker is still an Auto I don't care how many parades you throw or how many stickers Unavowed puts on his bumper. You want to cut off your Manual and put in Auto parts? - you're still a Manual missing your stick.

Let's bring back hazing so these freaks stay hidden in a closet somewhere... where they belong.

I'm a Manual- where's my fucking parade?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

#11 ·
Hey Brah... if you be drinkin'....

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.