Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

If you're really in to road racing your ATS-V, you should consider having your vehicle aligned to the track specs that are listed on page 216 in the owners manual. I have several customers that have had us re-align their cars and they seem to be happy with the improvements that it made. Hopefully they will post in here and share their opinions.

Specs for track alignment:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,866 Posts
Just went through this with my Z06. My dealer took two runs at it but it just didn't feel right. Took my car to DSC in Jessup, MD to install the DSC controller and perform a proper alignment, including adjusting rear diff caster angle. It is absolutely a different car now. This isn't a tire eating extreme setup either.

·
2X 9 second club
11,148 Posts
Just went through this with my Z06. My dealer took two runs at it but it just didn't feel right. Took my car to DSC in Jessup, MD to install the DSC controller and perform a proper alignment, including adjusting rear diff caster angle. It is absolutely a different car now. This isn't a tire eating extreme setup either.

Man, you were just a few miles from me, you shoulda retailmenot'ed up a dinner somewhere good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts