Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Wasted no time installing mines. Took it for a spin. Definitely more notchy than the creative steel shifter. I'm sure it will loosen up. Probably won't switch it out. It's actually the perfect height.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Glad you are seeing the light. Core does not need replacing. Its the superior choice and perfect out of the box.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Glad you are seeing the light. Core does not need replacing. Its the superior choice and perfect out of the box.
Having had the creative in my last V. I'd say the creative wasn't as notchy and was adjustable. I feel it's better, but not enough to switch the core out.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
903 Posts
What did the wheel set you back? Looks expensive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My wheel with it's setup was $550 shipped. The site is www.vlmautoparts.com. You can have the wheel customized how you want it. He has alcantara and smooth leather as well. I liked perforated leather the best.

·
Registered
2014 6M, Recaros, Slicktop, Stock
83 Posts
Thanks again Soulja. Smartest thing I did was immediately buy one. Dumbest thing I did was wait so long to install it. Night and day difference and should be a first mod for m6 cars. I'm still in shock how much better it shifts as is my 12yo daughter who helps shift from the passenger seat.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts