1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Yep a $425 core. It will not close at high boost levels.

·
Premium Member
4,733 Posts
This one also has issues closing Manny?

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ordering 3 of these tomorrow... anyone else wants in I can do it a little less than list price, PM me.

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have one extra coming of these if anyone wants to pickup some big gains w a gForce intake too

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
4 of these pieces of art are will be arriving on 4 lucky guys doorsteps Friday morning!

·
Registered
402 Posts
What type of gains are guys seeing with this and a larger intake over the ported 90mm/intake.

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Guard Dog, Junkie, and Secret all saw 20-25hp gains across the Rpm band with a 102 and 4.5 intake... Less restriction, easier air ingestion!

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
I saw a 23 hp gain with the change over from the AFR ported stock TB. I think I have removed all of the airflow restrictions before and after so the gain is pretty indicative of what the intake actually does. If your SC is not ported, if your are running a stock cam, etc., your gain will probably be less.

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I saw a 23 hp gain with the change over from the AFR ported stock TB. I think I have removed all of the airflow restrictions before and after so the gain is pretty indicative of what the intake actually does. If your SC is not ported, if your are running a stock cam, etc., your gain will probably be less.
great info Mark thx!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Will this TB work on a basically stock engine? Or is it designed for a heavly modded engine? It does look like a piece of art.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Will this TB work on a basically stock engine? Or is it designed for a heavly modded engine? It does look like a piece of art.
Any time you increase flow on the intake side of a PD blower it will help. To really open it up you should get the bigger intake as well.

·
Premium Member
4,733 Posts
i think this is a great stage 2 setup actually. ported blower/ported snout/upper pulley/Gforce intake/headers/injectors. Easy 600rw

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 in stock, any takers?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts