Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

Tires

11K views 61 replies 29 participants last post by  Spearfishin 
I'm thinking of giving Yokohama Advan Apex a try. 2010 M6 sedan, stock power. Any chance anyone has run them?

I'm thinking of giving Yokohama Advan Apex a try. 2010 M6 sedan, stock power. Any chance anyone has run them?
Ordered from TireBuyer this morning, 15% off code, plus $100 manufactures rebate, net for 4 tires after tax will be $702.

They're probably not going to be on par with PS4S, but they're almost exact half price. I'll update with impressions.

Reactions: Blades1_99
Advan Apex's showed yesterday from TireBuyer. The tires look good. Rears have matching 2022 date codes, fronts are matching 2019 codes...luck of the draw when ordering online, I guess.

Will get with my buddy to mount them up hopefully one day next week for driving impressions.

Tires are mounted (Yoko Advan Apex, stock sedan sizing). Fronts aren't proud of the rims like the Michelin A/S 3's that came off (i.e., much easier to get curb rash now and generally look narrower). Wondering if I'd have been better off going a little wider in the front if I could have kept the diameters close.

Wear these out and see if they're worth it, and go from there. Car remains on jack stands for brake pads and lines, lowering springs, and now sway bar end links and front lower control arms. Hopefully have it wrapped up next week and then to find an alignment shop.

Reactions: Blades1_99
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.