Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently installed CTS V Brembo brakes on my 2011 CTS Coupe. I also installed Eibach Pro springs to lower my car. I have factory OEM CTS V wheels and OEM sized Michelin Pilot tires. The brakes are fantastic but the inside of the tires hit the lower control arm on a hard turn left and right. The ball joints are good. I had it realigned after the springs were installed, not sure if the interference was there previous to the alignment . Has anyone else had this problem and if so how was it solved.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Dat ass
1,675 Posts
That looks like an alignment issue.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Yeah, that typically only happens when the lower control arm slides out of alignment, but it's hard to know since I'm not sure if front suspension is 100% the same on CTS vs. CTSV (it looks like it, but not sure).

·
Dat ass
1,675 Posts
Yeah, that typically only happens when the lower control arm slides out of alignment, but it's hard to know since I'm not sure if front suspension is 100% the same on CTS vs. CTSV (it looks like it, but not sure).
I believe only the struts and brake calipers are different on the V.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all your replies. I found some Eibach specs posted by Norcal SS I will give them a try. Thanks again for your help

1 - 5 of 5 Posts