Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a flat on one of my ET Streets the other week. Patched it to get it home, and been checking on replacements. These are at then end of their life and not driving until I have a new pair on. Well My original order from months ago was projected to be in June. Now they're saying September. No one seems to have any in stock. Even my other options are the same.

No Et Streets, Toyo R888r, hell even considered the NT01 and they're back ordered too. Anyone have a good set they don't need? Looks like I'm throwing my stocker F1's on, should work well on a modded car, given the barely worked when stock, lol.

·
Premium Member
‘13 WDT A6 sedan, headers, intake, two booster seats in the back.
2,609 Posts
Have you checked with Jon at BestEheelDeals?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
285/35/19

Have you checked with Jon at BestEheelDeals?

I haven't but imagine he's not going to either. Have tried just about every place I can think of online.
ive said it before- I think MT only make those tires once a year, when they are out they are OUT
You're probably not wrong, if I look at my current set, it's probably November too.

Basically writing off any chance of getting any passes in this season, expecting September to come and it get bumped to November. Just driving the car will be interesting with the stockers.

·
Premium Member
16,482 Posts
I have a set of ET streets unused... on welds. Lol.

I'd hate to ship them though. Where are you at, OP?

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
21,719 Posts
I shipped a pair a few years ago and it wasn’t bad. Cardboard to protect the rims and shrink wrap all around. I did put on the totes as well.

·
Premium Member
13,457 Posts
you will want to either use those old tires soon or sell them, once they get old enough they lose alot of their stickiness

·
Super Moderator
21,719 Posts
I bet. It sucks but I just don’t get to the track anymore. I bet if I sent my car to Evil V to shake it out, he’d click off a 9.xx with it.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Had a flat on one of my ET Streets the other week. Patched it to get it home, and been checking on replacements. These are at then end of their life and not driving until I have a new pair on. Well My original order from months ago was projected to be in June. Now they're saying September. No one seems to have any in stock. Even my other options are the same.

No Et Streets, Toyo R888r, hell even considered the NT01 and they're back ordered too. Anyone have a good set they don't need? Looks like I'm throwing my stocker F1's on, should work well on a modded car, given the barely worked when stock, lol.
I just went with Nitto 555Rs They seem pretty solid so far. I haven't had them on the track yet.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts