Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
For me every box is checked and no check engine light after 55 miles and this thing fixes everything listed and more. I have a 2019 with the Billy Boat system and K&N CAI and the Range AFM disabler and what I was noticing when lugging around at 55-60 mph in high gear how the car delayed dropping a gear on light acceleration around town but now the transition is smoother without delay. I have not made any hard acceleration yet because I want to make sure the learning is done and that's not what I bought it for anyway but the driveability is unmistakably improved right out of the gate. If you have 10 minutes and a little over $400.00 to spend you would be hard pressed to to find a better use of your money or time. Call Mike
Throttle Lag
- Delayed response
- Car feeling heavy or not nimble
- Difficulty climbing hills at low/moderate throttle
- Uncertainty when passing other cars or unpredictable response at low/moderate throttle
Assuming you now have more miles on the car with the new TB, what is your impression now? Have you had a chance to get more aggressive with your driving? I know that's not what it's designed for.

Sent from my SM-P580 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
Mike, That part throttle "Knee" has bugged me from day one on the V. So just ordered one on the IMO soundness of the information you provided. If it achieves as expected the silverado will get one next. Ive never been a fan of the band-aid electronic fixes available so Kudos to you all for developing this for us!

·
Vendor
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Mike, That part throttle "Knee" has bugged me from day one on the V. So just ordered one on the IMO soundness of the information you provided. If it achieves as expected the silverado will get one next. Ive never been a fan of the band-aid electronic fixes available so Kudos to you all for developing this for us!
Thanks, Megalodon. Working on your order...yes, that is not good in any car, even more so in a flagship car like the CTS-V.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Installed this morning along with a Roto-Fab CAI, did a test drive scanning with HP Tuners and didn't see anything odd. then went on a 200 mile day trip up hwy 87 to get the best fish and chips in Payson, Arizona. The hesitation or laziness at lower throttle openings is completely gone now. All I can say is WOW! From the smallest amount of throttle and up into the power there is no perceptible transition point or Knee. The feeling is like a massive electric motor is winding up smooth as glass. This mod is what GM could/should be doing to their flagship models as refinement icing on their cake. GM did not so Kudos go to Soler Performance and I would say anyone not liking that lazy throttle. There is no need to put up with it ...just get one.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Any updates from those who have installed the TB? Are you still enjoying it? Any issues or regrets? Was it worth the money?

Thanks

·
Vendor
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Any updates from those who have installed the TB? Are you still enjoying it? Any issues or regrets? Was it worth the money?

Thanks
There are only a few reviews here, and not much activity at all, but if you go to Corvette Forum or Camaro6 Forum you'll see countless reviews on our products, specifically for Z06's and ZL1's, same LT4 engine as on the CTS-V 3.

Thanks,

·
Vendor
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Don't miss this special. Sure to please. There's no Mod that can do so much for so little, trying it is basically free with our money-back warranty.

Thanks!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts