·
Registered
2,437 Posts
What is that? 2650?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
456 Posts
One bug being how to fit that intake under the hood maybeAwesome that we now have a test unit out in the wild! Can’t wait to see the results!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
398 Posts
Edit. Nvm saw the other thread

·
Premium Member
2,848 Posts
Bastard! You shouldn't be allowed to post shit like this without results! Haha

Won't make shit for power with the FAST injectors you always use/recommend! ;)

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
They need to get the LSA kit to market.

How'd it do so far?

·
Premium Member
7,089 Posts
F this tease LOL. Guessing that filter was about an inch too long? I have the same hood without the vents so I'm ready for them to take my money if this produces as it should.

·
Vendor
12,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
F this tease LOL. Guessing that filter was about an inch too long? I have the same hood without the vents so I'm ready for them to take my money if this produces as it should.
We will turn it up soon after some small things are fixed. It runs and we have done some initial tuning so far. Filter was off the existing 4.5” intake.

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Yes just barely on the hood but to fix little dremel work on hood and good to go. Hood does close just tight

·
Vendor
12,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Is hood contact what scuffed the front on the intake piping?
Yep. This isn't a kit that will be for sale or anything. Just a one off intake that came out almost perfect for this particular car/hood. I don't believe the blower it self would clear a stock hood and certainly not an intake with that snout configuration without an aftermarket hood.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts