Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

301 - 304 of 304 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #301
I saw Tom's thread. Should be nice!

No dyno time yet, I'm still working on the ECM and TCM tuning. I want to get some different wheels / tires before I strap it down as running soft DRs on the rollers is not good for them.

I am going to use the gas to help spool / get off the line a lil bit quicker and help with cooling. (A scramble button might come into play later too :cool:)

Nordlock washers are for the front control arms to help with keeping them from shifting around in the adjustment slots when not torqued crazy tight (@250+ ft / lbs). There are a couple threads about it on here.

Reactions: JAustin

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #302
Chris touched up the tune on Friday and I loaded it over the weekend. Shifts are much better as well as cold starts.
Put about 120 miles on since the weather was nice. Confirmed that the AC definitely puts out well!

Looking at some TNT dates at a few local tracks but with TS Arthur hanging around it's not going to be this Thursday night. Hopefully I will get out to Fayetteville Dragway or Galot Motorsports Park for some baseline passes in the upcoming weeks.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just read through this entire thread. Amazing work and I can’t wait to see it around. I’m in Garner and go to that sheetz all of the time, haha. Hopefully galot will be open soon for testing. I believe piedmont will be next weekend, but that’s a bit of a drive. I’m not sure if you hang out with any of the local V guys, but there are a few around now with fun mods.
SinisterV

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #304
I just moved from Garner to Clayton when the NCDOT bought my house to build 540.

Maybe I will see you around.

Black Betty - 2010 Sedan with some stuff

"Only those willing to go too far can find out how far one can go." T. S. Eliot

Reactions: SinisterV
301 - 304 of 304 Posts