11781 - 11800 of 11849 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
That guy needs to buy lottery tickets!

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
So since the official Durango Hellcat announcement, I've been stalking the Hellcat forums. Wow. I don't know what else to say. G8 forums are pretty bad as at this point most transact below $20k. But Hellcats and Trackhawks and Redeyes and certainly Demons are not 'cheap' cars with most transactions starting in the $40k+ range and going up from there. But holy shit. I hesitate to make broad generalizations, but I'm not sure how some of these people dress themselves in the morning.
I'll just leave this here as a sample.

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
So since the official Durango Hellcat announcement, I've been stalking the Hellcat forums. Wow. I don't know what else to say. G8 forums are pretty bad as at this point most transact below $20k. But Hellcats and Trackhawks and Redeyes and certainly Demons are not 'cheap' cars with most transactions starting in the $40k+ range and going up from there. But holy shit. I hesitate to make broad generalizations, but I'm not sure how some of these people dress themselves in the morning.
View attachment 146355
Hellcatforum.org is where you want to be. Hellcat.org went downhill fast after new ownership/website overhaul.

Reactions: Unavowed

·
3,938 Posts
View attachment 146355
Maybe I should delete my most recent post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,659 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,097 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,042 Posts
Listen, grow some thicker skin or GTFO.

Plus you are Canadian so stay the fuck out of American politics.

Mods are not babysitters 24/7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
15,097 Posts
We need more Zero Tolerance-that will make the Nancy's happy and solve all our problems!

Or adults could just keep scrolling and ignore the stuff they dont like?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

11781 - 11800 of 11849 Posts