Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

11761 - 11780 of 11782 Posts

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
They say the Ford and Jeep "sunk" but I'm thinking their owners probably realized it was a golden opportunity to get rid of their POS vehicles.

·
Registered
908 Posts
So this happened this morning - my son won a Mustang. WTF!

Local dealership does this every year for HS Juniors and Seniors based on grades and attendence. Thousands enter, they draw 20. Those 20 draw a key and try to open the car.

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #11,763

·
Registered
122 Posts
That is fantastic! Wow, bet he is on cloud 9!

Reactions: Lionheart_CHP

·
Registered
309 Posts
So this happened this morning - my son won a Mustang. WTF!

Local dealership does this every year for HS Juniors and Seniors based on grades and attendence. Thousands enter, they draw 20. Those 20 draw a key and try to open the car.

View attachment 146245
Republicans "That's awesome, hope he enjoys his car and drives safe"

Democrats "No reason to give some kid a free car, everyone should get a free car, he at least he should drive people around in the free car, this is really unfair, he is probably a Trumpster anyway, hope he crashes it"

·
Premium Member
17,588 Posts
Republicans "That's awesome, hope he enjoys his car and drives safe"

Democrats "No reason to give some kid a free car, everyone should get a free car, he at least he should drive people around in the free car, this is really unfair, he is probably a Trumpster anyway, hope he crashes it"
My one ask of everyone who meets me:

Please don't try to figure out if I am "Republican" or "Democrat". The answer is no to both. Every political party in history has values, beliefs, and principles that are a hard NO for me. Hence I can't align myself with any of them.

Honestly, I feel like labeling someone that way and assuming they support everything a given party does is the political version of racism...

Judge me for me, and more for my actions than my statements. Words are free.

That would make me respect you more than anything - even if we land on different sides of the issues.

OK...back to the WTF mayhem and foolishness!

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
As the lone, left leaning fella on this forum, let me say congratulations to your son. When I got my 1987 Conquest TSi in 1990 at age 17, I was on cloud 9 for the better part of the following 10 years. Imagine what he'll have when he's our age.
I don't think you are totally alone. There is at LEAST 1 other guy.

Reactions: papi

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #11,772
In my neighborhood today.... can't even make this stuff up!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Diesel Brothers running a LSA in a desert runner!!!????!??

·
Premium Member
2,634 Posts
Whoaa! lets not have an uprising here, its been nice and peaceful.

Reactions: Blades1_99

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I’m not sure if one of the neighborhood cats is putting a hex on me, or wanting praise. Either way, not wanted!

Sent from my iPhone using motherf’n Tapatalk!

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #11,780
11761 - 11780 of 11782 Posts