Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

11341 - 11360 of 11425 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
I thought this was WTF tread, many crazy things are posted here. Of all the stuff I've seen here, this is the crap that piss people off. Oh and lets ban him, really wow.
From my point of view, it's not the story itself, it was the fact that it appeared as though you were attempting to pass it off as a personal experience. Had you prefaced that with, "saw this on Facebook" or "how crazy would this be", etc...I don't think anybody has any issue. Nobody likes a liar, am I wrong?

·
Registered
520 Posts
You actually proved my point in my recent thread on politics.

I believe the word I used was plagiarism.

Vote to ban?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Karch your killing me, it had nothing to do with politics, it was meant to give people a laugh or a WTF moment. If you need to beat me up more, please private message me. I've moved on from this issue.

·
Registered
520 Posts
From my point of view, it's not the story itself, it was the fact that it appeared as though you were attempting to pass it off as a personal experience. Had you prefaced that with, "saw this on Facebook" or "how crazy would this be", etc...I don't think anybody has any issue. Nobody likes a liar, am I wrong?
You are correct.

·
Registered
844 Posts
I thought the ban comment was a joke, no??

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
20,660 Posts
And for the record, if anyone does get banned, and there’s a vote prior to it, it’s amongst the moderators only, we don’t need a mob mentality.

This is what happens when we don’t get enough fresh air.

·
Super Moderator
16,718 Posts
I thought so too, until my buddy pointed out tonic has a lot of calories, so now it’s Tito’s and soda, with some lime.

Tonic has quinine like the malaria drug .

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
You passed it off as yourself (if thats what you want to do I could care less but a little lame), thats the difference. I only care what Unavowed does, I just dont want to see pictures of it.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Geeze. I thought the whole point of the WTF thread was that you're not supposed to give two shits (or even one) about what gets posted here. It's the "if you're easily offended, stay away" thread... Anything goes. Lies are to be expected. Acting all surprised and bent that (horrors) something posted in the WTF thread wasn't true just means you meet the criteria for someone who would be better off skipping this thread altogether.

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
I dont think I saw anyone get bent out of shape, Karch ban remark was a joke. Some may not have agreed, but doubt they give 2 shits

·
Super Moderator
16,718 Posts
In full transparency it’s a 50-50 pour.

·
Premium Member
14,573 Posts
Fucking hoarders! What about everyone else that may need beer?!? If that's truly your relative, they're dickheads.

I hate it when people get so selfish and dont think about other's needs. No one needs 20 cases of shitty beer...

And telling a joke in the first person? Hole-E-fuck! That's so terrifyingly offensive I cannot believe we can collectively let it go - much less laugh at it?!?

And I'm pretty sure "Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever" is racist.

/Random's random thoughts for the quarantine

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
16,718 Posts
Larry I like your table! That is a table for the win, literally.
I am glad you see it as a checkered flag.

My wife’s obsession is this type of furniture/decor . But she never complains about my car shit, I don’t complain about her stuff.

11341 - 11360 of 11425 Posts