Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

11081 - 11100 of 11198 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,392 Posts
So SJW's on twitter "shame" a store for posting "please don't steal shit" signs in the tampon isle. Because tampons are a human right for ANYTHING that menstrates - including Trans Men.

The company has since apologized. Say it with me....

·
Registered
751 Posts
So you're Right outraging about their Left outraging? Got it.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
14,392 Posts
So you're Right outraging about their Left outraging? Got it.

Right outraging versus Left outraging? Is that a thing now?

I'm saying "what the fuck" to people who think a "please don't steal stuff" sign is offensive - because they think they should have other people give them free stuff. It's like, insane.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Not seeing anyone asking for free stuff, just someone commenting that there is no correlation between shoplifting Tampax and public safety. Nobody's ever been inured all the times I've stolen feminine hygiene products. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

·
Premium Member
14,392 Posts
Not seeing anyone asking for free stuff, just someone commenting that there is no correlation between shoplifting Tampax and public safety. Nobody's ever been inured all the times I've stolen feminine hygiene products. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

No, literally the outrage over the sign is because the SJWs who are outraged expect tampons to be free.

Although I'm not the Jack-booted thug who is trying to make sure people dont rob my store, I'd say any normal person would interpret that sign pretty straightforwardly. And I think it's reasonable for a store to use positive messaging to try to reduce theft, akin to the "piracy is not a victimless crime" disclaimers you see on DVDs.

And yes, your "right versus left" comment was equally as transparent, so dont backtrack now because some morons think "hey guys, please dont steal" is offensive. .

Send me a PM and I'll mail you tampons any time you need them - for the community. #Ittakesavillage

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
14,392 Posts
Ahhh good old pearl clutching outrage where everyone's a victim.

Trans men menstruate, got it.
Who said you have to be Trans to menstruate?!? Those elitist pigs! I'm outraged - and menstruating!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
751 Posts
You're reading way too much into the whole thing.

I know there are idiots that think shit should be free, I guess I'm missing where this particular person was asking for anything. I read it as them calling out the store for saying "Keep communities safe by preventing shoplifting". Not that shoplifting is right and just, but it's a ridiculous connection.

And I agree it's stupid for lefties to get all offended and outraged over the things they get upset about, it's also so very common for righties to get all offended and outraged about the lefties being offended and outraged. That was my comment. So don't be so offended and outraged.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
2 many beers.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
14,392 Posts

·
Registered
2,712 Posts