Registered
2,531 Posts
Already did.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
827 Posts
I’ve seen many cars parked in two spaces and sometimes a car parked
diagonally across three spaces, but this is the first car I’ve seen using four spaces.

Sent from a hole in the space-time continuum

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
That's when I hope it's a day I have nothing going on, and can sit out in my car, watch another episode of #Letterkenny, and wait for that POS to walk back to their car and tell them what a cunt they are.
The only saving grace is if that is the furthest parking spot from the door. Otherwise, I have no pity for you if someone keys your 6 cylinder Camaro.

·
Registered
930 Posts
I’ve seen many cars parked in two spaces and sometimes a car parked
diagonally across three spaces, but this is the first car I’ve seen using four spaces.

Sent from a hole in the space-time continuum
I had a friend park his vette like that at a restaurant. When he walked out to leave someone had parked an RV right beside his driver side door so close he couldn't open it enough to get in.

I died laughing as I walked all the way across the parking lot as he climbed through the passenger side into the driver's seat.

I still give him shit about that even though he sold the vette years ago.

·
Premium Member
14,059 Posts
Who the fuck watches that shit? I mean, if they were grabbing titties, ripping shirts and finger-fucking each other I'd probably watch too... probably.

But "reality" TV? WTF, man!

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Who the fuck watches that shit? I mean, if they were grabbing titties, ripping shirts and finger-fucking each other I'd probably watch too... probably.

But "reality" TV? WTF, man!
Never said I watched it, just posted it from Facebook ... I do think the MEME's are funny though ... :p

·
Registered
2,531 Posts

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

10781 - 10800 of 10804 Posts