Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

2821 - 2840 of 2865 Posts

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Man I'm so tempted to gamble on BYND today but I'm skeered. It will be a 10-15% pop, just don't know which way after close today. I may but a few thousand dollars worth in a craps throw.
Well looks like BYND is up 4% afterhours, did you pull the trigger?

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Chegg was a real winner, I am kicking myself for not buying once they released earnings but I figured the gains would fade like the rest of these earnings surges.

·
Premium Member
7,066 Posts
Well looks like BYND is up 4% afterhours, did you pull the trigger?
Honestly I was going to buy 5k worth but Ieft the office early and started working on the landscaping at the house and totally forgot about it. Nearly pulled the trigger earlier in the $97.50 range but didn’t.
I also like the taste of the burgers lol.

I’m also following the volatile stocks for quick in and out entries so BYND is perfect haha.

·
Premium Member
7,066 Posts
I need to stop being a bitch and just buy stuff. I talked about ROKU has nearly quadrupled and didn't buy. Draftkings is up nearly 50% and didn't buy, BYND up huge and didnt buy. Bought a couple duds instead trying to play it safe LOL.

·
Registered
869 Posts
I like MESO breaking above this range. It's a lottery ticket bet.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,066 Posts
FUUUUUU Beyond Meat stock....I don't have the balls nor any unsettled fund but I bet its up another 10% tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
FUUUUUU Beyond Meat stock....I don't have the balls nor any unsettled fund but I bet its up another 10% tomorrow.
Its a meme stock. Don't kick yourself too much it could have just as easily drilled to the center of the earth.
I wouldn't want to be holding it long term and you would be more angry if you lost a bunch on it.

·
Premium Member
7,066 Posts
Its a meme stock. Don't kick yourself too much it could have just as easily drilled to the center of the earth.
I wouldn't want to be holding it long term and you would be more angry if you lost a bunch on it.
I'm not buying anything right now long term. Honestly looking for 2-4% swings to jump in and back out. I would have never made it to close had I bought it anyway haha.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Anyone want to bet on $NET (cloudflare) going up even more after announcing earnings this afternoon?

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
I'll take that bet, haha.
I wasn't saying it would go up or down (and didn't make any play on it). I figured it would move a lot one way or the other. At this point these earnings reactions make no sense. So many terrible companies soaring on mediocre earnings.

·
Premium Member
7,066 Posts
Made a quick swing trade with ROKU this morning for a 3.4% profit, going into the weekend with a smile. Jumped in at $124.66 and sold at $128.86 once I saw resistance at $129. Bulls won that round as it took off after I sold but I'll take my nice quick gain!

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
I'm not buying anything right now long term. Honestly looking for 2-4% swings to jump in and back out. I would have never made it to close had I bought it anyway haha.
Agreed. You can make a couple bucks just based on the headlines. Buy on negative news days and sell on the good news days and make that 2-4%.

·
Premium Member
17,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,837
Futures up haha!! Shit's all fucked up, I agree. But please dont fight this tape ppl!!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Futures up haha!! Shit's all fucked up, I agree. But please dont fight this tape ppl!!
And futures are down again. The hokey pokey continues.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Opinions. Does this look like a bullish turn back up, or a fake out headed lower? Please reply. Thx.
To me it looks like it will go.... maybe up...maybe down or maybe sideways.
I am not confident at all in guessing anymore.

2821 - 2840 of 2865 Posts