Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

2661 - 2669 of 2669 Posts

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
Hopped in SQQQ at $18.64, lets see what the day brings.
Theres a decent chance that face ripping rally this morning was just all the retail investors waking up and seeing we are up 4% so they all bought in on FOMO. There seems to be good resistance at 260 SPY.

·
Premium Member
7,010 Posts
Theres a decent chance that face ripping rally this morning was just all the retail investors waking up and seeing we are up 4% so they all bought in on FOMO. There seems to be good resistance at 260 SPY.
I'm pretty deep in the green with my play money so gambling hunches seem to be easier to make for me. I am watching Delta close, I may actually jump in that one for a long haul if it gets around $18. Boeing and Carvana are trading like fucking penny stocks LOL.

·
Premium Member
7,010 Posts
A LOT of green today, will it be another short squeeze to raise the bottom a little more or will it be a MASSIVE sell off pump? I'm holding and will buy more if it gets low enough.

·
Premium Member
17,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,664 (Edited)
Had some personal life changes...lost alot...The big D word... Left with 10 shares of microsoft... had them since 1998 or so.
Have about 2500.00 ( i know not much) but what it is..
I had Nvda, FB, NFLX etc... which are decent buys right now but I have a hard time buying only a few shares... ha...Amzn 1.5 shares...

Looking at boeing @ 123 or what are some other thoughts for that spend?
Thanks
Been meaning to reply to this post for a while...

First - sorry about their shift. EDIT: Was SUPPOSED to say "sorry about the life shit!". Hope you are doing as best you can.

So I'll be honest - and forgive me if this is blunt, but given what you've been thru, having ample cash on hand is key. Beyond that I wouldn't buy individual stocks right now. Stick to an ETF...either a plain old index or a sector fund if you like tech or defense or biotech.

Honestly tho - I'd stay WAY the hell away from Boeing or Airbus or ANYTHING associated with travel or leisure for quite some time. Its just to hard hit and to likely to suffer more damage.

As others note - stocks like Microsoft and Amazon are going to weather the storm better. Right now - stick to strength and avoid bottom fishing with risky stocks that have suffered a lot of damage.

JMHO. Stay strong and hang in there. Stay healthy too-thats as big a risk to our finances as anything else right now...

-=TT=-

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
I sat out most of today. Im down a good chunk but oh well.

Im all cash at the moment, I thought about buying puts end of day because this rally seems very irrational but I think I will sit out a while longer.
None of this makes any sense to me and when that happens I just make the exact wrong moves.

I don't think there is any way this is "the V shaped recovery" and its all up from here but I have been wrong a lot so far so fuck me lol.

I really should have put money on the line because I predicted another GIANT market order at exaclty 3:50pm which keeps happening the last 4 trading days that I can remember.
If I had just played calls or bought SPXS/SQQQ only for 3:49 and sold at 3:51 I would have made most of the money I lost these last few days.

FYI keep an eye out for it tomorrow. Exactly 3:50pm "someone" buys over $3Billion worth of shares of SPY at above market value which just spikes the price like crazy.

·
Premium Member
17,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,668
Folks- JMHO but I'd be SUPER careful betting against anything in the science, tech, biotech, or STEM areas right now.

Despite the market chaos, theres a ton of money and effort supporting any company that might hold hope of helping combat the crisis. No judgement by me - just an observation.

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
Folks- JMHO but I'd be SUPER careful betting against anything in the science, tech, biotech, or STEM areas right now.

Despite the market chaos, theres a ton of money and effort supporting any company that might hold hope of helping combat the crisis. No judgement by me - just an observation.
I would say be careful betting against anything at this point.

Our market is literally turning into China where it is artificially propped up regardless what happens.

I guess I should capitulate and go with the manipulates market, it just feels so fake and fucked up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2661 - 2669 of 2669 Posts