Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this slammed TGC sedan with (bronze?) wheels in the valley twice now - once in Porter ranch and today near csun on zelzah. Anyone on here? Thing looks mean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,776 Posts
Might be Karch.... wait, he doesn't drive his V!

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Doubt it's Steve. Thing was super low

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Karch LOVES a good stance. :LOL:

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Weaker sun up here (sort of) in Toronto. My BR stays hidden and only sees UV when it's moving.

Reactions: Ctarb1

·
Registered
983 Posts
Even worse if you’ve had and paint correction or compound your car often as you are removing material. I guess be thankful it’s not the roof because to do it properly you’d have to clear down the a pillar and the quarters. Some shops would tape off just the roof area and then cut back the tape edges.

·
Administrator
22,264 Posts
Yeah. Paint hood, $600. Correction and ceramic the entire car…whatever that costs.

Then considering wheels and tires. Maybe powder coat the calipers and install the brakes I have.

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Well shit, if you're doing the brakes, might as well do forged internals. I'm sure that you have the parts in that hoarde somewhere.

Reactions: jcs003

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oh yeah. That’s a possibility. If I were offered something I couldn’t pass, I would sell them. Locally preferred.

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
I actually don’t have those parts. But I would love a ten speed auto.

Who wouldn't?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.