Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Additional pictures at bottom of thread due to attachment limit.

NIB = New In Box. Never installed, never turned on, never used.
Used = installed and used.
Shipped = to continental USA

If you want more pictures of anything, please message me. Given the quantity for sale, I only took one picture of each.

CTS-V specific parts

Note that given limits on the number of pictures per post, many pictures are in the following posts not this one.

Texas Speed 9.1” balancer. NIB. $300 shipped

Ashtray gauge pod. NIB. $75 shipped.

Lockpick CTSPRO to unlock Nav input and add a video input. NIB. $300 shipped

Factory Bose amplifier. Used. $75 shipped.

Processors

JL Audio FIX82. Used to correct factory Bose audio signal and restore bass. NIB. $350 shipped.
JL Audio TWK88 DSP. NIB. $450 shipped.
$750 shipped for both.

The FIX can be used to correct the factory headhunt's Bose signal, then the TWK can be used for time alignment, parametric EQ, and multi-channel output to amps of your choice. These connect digitally and are tuned via the same software. It's also possible to input a digital signal directly into these processors from your iPhone or Android phone and set them up so that you can also use the signal from the factory amp. This can be done via preset switching and can even be automated. This allows the factory radio and bluetooth to work exactly as they should, but also allows you to listed to your personal audio at MUCH higher quality than would otherwise be possible. If you want to have a great sounding stereo AND keep your factory headunit, this is the way to go.

Amplifiers

2x Vibe LiteBox Stereo2. 2x 90W RMS at 4 ohms. 1x 250W RMS at 4 ohms. Used. Some scratches around mounting screw holes. $125 each shipped.

I used these Vibe amps in my S2000. They sound great and are very compact. These were designed by Robert Zeff. They are clones of the Arc Audio Mini series. $350 for all of them shipped.

Headunits

Pioneer Premier F90BT double DIN headunit. Used, but in excellent condition. One of the last non-Chinese double DIN units to have digital output. Works with internal CD/DVD drive only. $250 shipped
Pioneer GEX-P10HD HD Radio Tuner and CD-SB10 Sirius Radio adapters - $50 each shipped.

Eclipse CD-8443 single DIN with external DAC. An excellent SQ Headunit with 8V pre-outs. $300 shipped
Eclipse iPC-106 allows the CD-8443 to work with your iPod. $35 shipped

I have some other items I may sell, but I haven’t taken pictures to post (LS2 TBSS intake, LS2 cam, Zapco Studio 300x amplifier, Oz Audio 6.5” components). If you’re interested in any of these, I can take pictures and post them.

Thanks.

Tim Grady
708-860-9930

SOLD:
August 28 edits:
One SI BM MKIV is sold. One remains.
Winter wheels are sold.

I've got a set of 18x8 winter wheels and tires for sale for a 2009 to 2014 CTS-V. These include TPMS, two spare wheels in case you destroy one in a pothole, and 'tuner' lug nuts that fit the wheels. The tires are worn, and new ones are recommended. These parts were originally from the Tire Rack and the wheels are TUV certified.

$400 picked up in 30030 (Atlanta, GA).

August 29 edits:

SOLD: Stereo Integrity BM MKIV. Purchased direct. An amazing shallow subwoofer. Can fit in a 0.5 cubic foot box. 12” x 12” x 6” internal is all that’s needed. This would easily fit in the spare tire well with tons of room left over for the factory air pump, amplifiers, or whatever else you want. It's small enough you could even keep the factory cover. NIB. $350 shipped.

SOLD: Vibe Litebox Bass1. 1x 300W RMS at 4 ohms. 1x 500W RMS at 2 ohms. Remote included. Used. Some scratches around mounting screw holes. $150 shipped.

August 30 edits:

SOLD: Navtool Interface with latest firmware. Used. $400 shipped

September 15 edit:
MMATS amp is sold.
MMATS Hifi6150D. A badass amplifier. Tiny with excellent SQ and probably the most power of any compact 6 channel amp. 6x150 W RMS at 4 ohms. 6x275 W RMS at 2 ohms. Channels 5 and 6 can bridge to 1000 W at 1 ohm. NIB. $900 shipped.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,368 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
It's the box above that's still closed with the plastic band around it. Pictures of it below. This is the earlier iron/steel one not the later aluminum one.

Tableware Dishware Rectangle Table Serveware

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Updated - the subwoofers are sold. Navtool CarPlay interface, Texas Speed overdrive balancer, ashtray gauge pod, etc. remain.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Update. MMATS amp is sold. Original post has been updated with details of the JL Audio TWK and FIX processors. These would be an awesome way to keep your factory radio but upgrade your amps and speakers. The allow multiple separate inputs. One input could be the factory radio via the FIX's analog inputs, the other could be an uncompressed digital signal directly from your iPhone or Android phone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts