Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Reactions: MYV and Rubber Duck

Registered
Why is it when I watch these....I always wonder what someone does for a living .

Registered

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Reactions: Blades1_99

Premium Member
Is it just me or are both cars ugly as shit? Don't mean to offend anyone or start an argument.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I love the Chiron! That car is sick! Imagine that car with just a tune and downpipes! 馃槻

That motor probably makes about 1300whp and a tune and downpipe would probably unleash about 150 additional wheel horsepower. Probably more with 16 cylinders and 4 turbos. A mild turbo swap would probably take the power over 2000whp.

Premium Member
Is it just me or are both cars ugly as shit? Don't mean to offend anyone or start an argument.
And I also would like to know where they buy their clothes, as well as the young man on the right at the end of the video, where does he get his haircut鈥 Lol

Reactions: Hotsoss

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
And I also would like to know where they buy their clothes, as well as the young man on the right at the end of the video, where does he get his haircut鈥 Lol
lol...These are our future leaders! :D

Reactions: Rubber Duck

Registered
I love the Chiron! That car is sick! Imagine that car with just a tune and downpipes! 馃槻

That motor probably makes about 1300whp and a tune and downpipe would probably unleash about 150 additional wheel horsepower. Probably more with 16 cylinders and 4 turbos. A mild turbo swap would probably take the power over 2000whp.
That made me chuckle.

"a tune and downpipe"

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Reactions: V_Wagon

Registered
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Registered

Registered
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Jesus 1600Nm flat from 2000rpm - 6500 rpm that is insane. There is way more in those turbos too clearly.
Do people ever tune these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Forza Motorsports in Florida has packages for the Veyron and Chiron.

• Wow
Reactions: Blades1_99

Registered
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
This is an oldie but goody video of a 300mph + run of the Chiron back in 2019.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.