·
2017 Cadillac CTS-V
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
2017 Cadillac CTS-V
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
You can pipe engine sounds to the outdoor speakers. lol Pretty cool.

·
2017 Cadillac CTS-V
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^
I'm seriously thinking about it.

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
A local guy took his new Plaid to my local track last week and removed around 200lbs including the passenger seat, rear seats and rear trunk interior. It ran a record 9.14 at 154.6 as well as several other 9.1x passes. I'm impressed given it is such a heavy luxury car. Cutting 1.46 60' on 21" street tires with heavy cast wheels... lol. The car really needs some light weight forged wheels and then I think we'll see better times.

·
Premium Member
16,470 Posts
A local guy took his new Plaid to my local track last week and removed around 200lbs including the passenger seat, rear seats and rear trunk interior. It ran a record 9.14 at 154.6 as well as several other 9.1x passes. I'm impressed given it is such a heavy luxury car. Cutting 1.46 60' on 21" street tires with heavy cast wheels... lol. The car really needs some light weight forged wheels and then I think we'll see better times.
Was he conscious, or did the car do it autonomously?

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

·
2017 Cadillac CTS-V
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The weight with the 21" wheels is 4833 lbs.

Tesla has a 19" wheel option too. I would love to see one on Welds.

TESLA PLAID vs RAVEN * Weighed, measured and... - YouTube

·
Registered
570 Posts
Wait until the Tesla Roadster comes out - 0-60 1.8 and 1/4 in 8.8

Or apparently you can get the SpaceX package with rocket thrusters and go 0-60 in 1.1

·
Premium Member
17,443 Posts
Would take the Audi etron GT or RSGT all day over the 10 year old plaid styling.

Once you get around 3.0 0-60, who cares.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
17,443 Posts
How much quicker would it be if he removed the driver’s seat?

You know Tesla fanbois will be drag racing their plaids while sitting in the stands from their iPhones.

·
Premium Member
17,443 Posts
Should be faster if the driver isn’t in the car.

·
Premium Member
16,470 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts