Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 295 Posts

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want YOU Uncle Sam, to give us back our moneyyyyyy!

It's almost that time of year again fellas! It's time for some of you to get back that hard earned money that the government has been hanging onto. Christmas is past, New Years is over, hell, even your New Years resolution is over lol, and by then Valentine's Day will be over too! Your wallets are most likely in the clear minus a bday or anniversary. So, who should get treated now?... you and your car, just in time for spring!

Maybe it's time to bust that cherry and do a stage 1 or 2 kit because you're used to the power and want a little more.

Maybe you had to think of other for Christmas and missed Black Friday!

Maybe you're at stage 2 or 3 and it's time to ante up and hit that next HP goal of 650 or 700!

Maybe you want to do that cam or those ported heads!

Maybe it's a nitrous kit you want to add on!

Wheels? Oh you want that set of custom wheels after seeing some of these guys rollin on dubs?! lololol

Maybe it's something new and exciting that I don't even know about yet?! (Old School quote)

So, you guys tell me what you want to save on just like Black Friday and I'll make your wishes come true! (Well other than a VS lingerie model, I can't ship those through the mail anymore ;))

the Red Baron

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
How about a mix and match deal...30% off $500 or 50% over $1k!

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
I'm needing brake pads. So hit me with some BFTR sales.

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How about a mix and match deal...30% off $500 or 50% over $1k!
50% off?!! I'd love to know how much you guys think I make off this stuff haha!

·
Registered
275 Posts
ARH!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
275 Posts
Well seeing as pirates tend to take money from others, that just means you're not the only one Ben! ;)

·
Registered
337 Posts
What we all need to do is just send our pay checks to Ben and have him deposit them. He can then periodicly send us what he thinks we need.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
I know many on here are contemplating a squash setup and a REALLY good deal would likely move quite a few systems ;)

·
Registered
894 Posts
I know many on here are contemplating a squash setup and a REALLY good deal would likely move quite a few systems ;)

^^^^This. A lot of guys on the fence with the squash system because of cost, a sale on this and I'm in!

·
Dat ass
1,678 Posts
Aero kit (side blades). Heat exchanger.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Track attack!

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
CF side blades and front splitter :D

Also you weapon X stage 1 package would be tempting.

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
so far: brakes (rotors and pads?), aero, fuel sys, hx, treasure map

got it

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
trying to get this on the schedule, but I think he's doing the sedan diffuser first

1 - 20 of 295 Posts