Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't adjust my mirror upwards anymore to see the road. I'm 6'1" so I'm not a freak. I either have to crane my neck to see or slouch down. Does anyone know how I can get more adjustment out of the rear view mirror?

·
Premium Member
3,836 Posts
Impossible. I'm 6' 2" and have no problem with the mirrors.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
This should be in WTF

6'4"....NO ISSUES.

Check your seat position

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If I move my seat down anymore I'm gonna be in the floor. I just can't adjust it upwards, it stops against the plastic channel for the rain sensor.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I'm also 6'1" and have no issues in a sedan. By any chance do you have a coupe?

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Nope. How low do you have to have the seat?
You said above "down"....like laying down? You chill drivin?

I don't about Simply, but I have the seat in "proper" driving posture that you see in drivers like @m13s and others.

I have a Coupe btw.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You said above "down"....like laying down? You chill drivin?

I don't about Simply, but I have the seat in "proper" driving posture that you see in drivers like @m13s and others.

I have a Coupe btw.
Well I have my seat right about where I want it, so I feel like adjusting the seat down is gonna feel weird, and I did try to do that already a little bit, but it didn't help much with getting my mirror angle at an ideal spot

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm 6' and was just about out of adjustment on the mirror because it was hitting the plastic cover, but then I realized that the cover had become partially unseated and moved downwards. Might be worth seeing if you can move the cover up and back towards the rear of the car. Mine seated/clipped in and gave me at least another 1/4" of adjustment.

·
Registered
54 Posts
LOL always dealth with this problem. lowered seat a bit and moved the mirror upward so i don't see the bottom of the rear hatch on a wagon. worked but like you said, it will take a bit of getting use to it.

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
get a 17+ and use the rear view camera mirror , i love this feature, gives a much better view behind and its wide angle really puts a better perspective of your position.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts