Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ran up on a V3. He hit it and I caught him. Super surprised, because I knew I was going to be walked. I have an 11V with mont motors stage 2 pkg. Damn, those V3s look great and sounds nasty. Time for some headers for me.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I ran up on a V3. He hit it and I caught him. Super surprised, because I knew I was going to be walked. I have an 11V with mont motors stage 2 pkg. Damn, those V3s look great and sounds nasty. Time for some headers for me.
You really shouldn’t be. You are making around the same wheel horsepower and torque as a stock V3. If you add headers you will be knocking on stock 707/717 Hellcat doors.

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
You really shouldn’t be. You are making around the same wheel horsepower and torque as a stock V3. If you add headers you will be knocking on stock 707/717 Hellcat doors.
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ Knock-knock-knockin' on Hellcat doors. ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

Sorry. I'll see myself out.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ Knock-knock-knockin' on Hellcat doors. ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

Sorry. I'll see myself out.
Haha...good one!!

Attachments

·
Registered
502 Posts
yeah the V3 is in desperate need of a tune from stock.
I have searched far and wide for a video of a V3 with just a tune and intake to see what they make and how they perform against something I know. like a stock V3 or a V2 making around 550whp too

·
Registered
791 Posts
You found one. 2016 with Rotofab and tune only. Car made 600/609 on a mainline dyno. Full prep track on 305/45/17 ET/R - 11.05 at 124
3D8DA064-8566-41A8-8BFF-0BFDF7CC57A8.jpeg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts