Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my car out last weekend for a short drive (lives in the garage lately, usually take it out once every week or two just to let it idle for about 10-15 minutes before putting it back up) and while I was in the car I noticed a rattling noise coming from behind the driver side vent to the left of the steering wheel. I initially thought it was noise coming from the blower fan for the A/C system so I turned off the A/C but the noise continued. It sounded like BB's in a coke can. I got out of the car, raised the hood and pinpointed where the noise was coming from. It appears to be coming from my Mighty Mouse catch can. My MM catch can is located directly in front of the driver side shock mount. If you took off the driver side engine vanity cover that sits over the strut bar, you would see my catch can. I even put my hand on the catch can and I could feel what felt like small objects bouncing around inside of the can. I went and drove around for about 15-20 minutes and when I got home the noise was gone.

Speed up to Good Friday, I took the car out with my wife again for a short drive, this time the noise was there again.

Any ideas?

P.S. I have the Mighty Mouse CTS-V2 Wild system https://www.mightymousesolutions.com/product-page/cts-v2-wild

1 - 1 of 1 Posts