Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the folks that brought us the Carbon fiber wheels comes something a bit different. Not a big fan of the CF look, but really wanted a higher quality perforated leather flat bottom wheel. Voila.
Orange trim thread and center stripe. Really quality workmanship. Roughly 30 min install. Next time 20 mins.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
@kinghurl details....links, turn around time, core needed, color stitching choices?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Driving impression update: the visuals of the wheel are stunning, but the tactile feel takes it to another level. The thicker rim and ridge gives a really high end feel to the driving experience. The extra girth makes a noticeable positive feel, but isn't that always the truth....
I need a cigarette....

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@kinghurl details....links, turn around time, core needed, color stitching choices?
[email protected]
#vlmcar on IG
http://instagr.am/p/B_ALfExJlTR/ Turn around time was about 4 weeks. I picked my colours and features. See the instagram link for examples. No core needed. Will take your specs, give a quote and send a picture prior to shipping. Specializes in CF, but can do differing levels of customization.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts