Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After talking with boostmode and PatG folks in TX, I started collecting parts for a LSA swap. I have been reading up on his forum but need some advice for a pulley set. The plan is ported lsa SC and heads, brick, and snout from boostmode. I ordered the brackets and wanted to find a good belt setup. Not knowing the LSA shouold I run 10 rib if I didn't own a stock setup? Which pulley kit is a solid option? I see ATI, Griptech, Lingenfellter, DMS, etc etc. It's pretty confusing if you havent spent years on this forum. I haven't talked with patg on the pulley sizes, but figured I would at least be able to know which manufacture to go with when I get that info this afternoon.
I am shooting for 700hp or so, and 99% street driven. Thanks.

· Registered
9 Posts
Welcome, sounds like a good build. I'm new to the LSA world too but from a bit of research and talking with my local speed shop tuner, griptec and don't look back.

I'm about to order a 2.75 actually as soon as I measure my lower and figure out what belt.

I probably would go ahead and do 10 rib if I didn't have the 8 to start with.

Good luck on the build, keep us updated...
And Semper Fi brother

Sent from my SM-A015A using Tapatalk

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome, sounds like a good build. I'm new to the LSA world too but from a bit of research and talking with my local speed shop tuner, griptec and don't look back.

I'm about to order a 2.75 actually as soon as I measure my lower and figure out what belt.

I probably would go ahead and do 10 rib if I didn't have the 8 to start with.

Good luck on the build, keep us updated...
And Semper Fi brother

Sent from my SM-A015A using Tapatalk
Semper Fi, BAlt. My brother mentioned the same thing (I would have went 10 if I didn't already go 8). I'm not sure if there are any give/take and want to do it once. Figured I would ask in the right group of people. SS/Holden guys probably wont know., because there arent a lot of us who went this route. The HSV cars came stock with a LSA but you don't see many of those over here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.