Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks, I sold my 2013 V Wagon over a year ago but just unearthed some random stuff while cleaning up my garage.
1. Stock axle back exhaust. I had installed a Corsa Sport system 4.5 years into my ownership when the car had about 57,000 miles.
2. 4x TPMS – I had a set of winter wheels so I bought another set (Model C53MA4S)
3. Bosch windshield wipers 22B, 19A, 11. The Bosch website says the driver’s side is actually 22A but it is what it is.
4. K&N oil filter (HP-1017)
5. Some sort of clips/hooks for the wagon bay area. The box is marked as Part No 20839999.

A few notes:
1. Item pick up is locally here in the DMV (DC/MD/Northern Virginia) as I do not want to ship this stuff. I live near Shady Grove Hospital in Rockville.
2. You will take all of the items – I want one and done.

Please PM me if you want to take all of these items and thank you.

·
Registered
164 Posts
all the good deals are always on the East coast. Someone grab this stuff quick so I dont have to see it posted in the for sale section

·
Registered
7,583 Posts
I don't need any of this stuff, but I'm local and could pick everything up and ship out the small stuff to people who want it. The mufflers will probably end up in a dumpster unless someone else local wants them in the very near future. Post up if anyone is interested.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
I'll take the muffles if Greg can help a brother out. ;)

Hell, I'll take it all for my Wagon if shipping to Ohio is reasonable, with a small upcharge for some cheap bourbon for the shipper.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,583 Posts
I just PMd him. Assuming it's still available, I'll get it and we'll figure the rest out later.

·
Registered
73 Posts
View attachment 150627 Folks, I sold my 2013 V Wagon over a year ago but just unearthed some random stuff while cleaning up my garage.
1. Stock axle back exhaust. I had installed a Corsa Sport system 4.5 years into my ownership when the car had about 57,000 miles.
2. 4x TPMS – I had a set of winter wheels so I bought another set (Model C53MA4S)
3. Bosch windshield wipers 22B, 19A, 11. The Bosch website says the driver’s side is actually 22A but it is what it is.
4. K&N oil filter (HP-1017)
5. Some sort of clips/hooks for the wagon bay area. The box is marked as Part No 20839999.

A few notes:
1. Item pick up is locally here in the DMV (DC/MD/Northern Virginia) as I do not want to ship this stuff. I live near Shady Grove Hospital in Rockville.
2. You will take all of the items – I want one and done.

Please PM me if you want to take all of these items and thank you.
Local member near Laurel.
I can be there THIS AFTERNOON to pick up ALL the parts.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Local member near Laurel.
I can be there THIS AFTERNOON to pick up ALL the parts.
I'll give up my spot for this guy, since he's local. Thanks nonetheless, Greg (and OP, for such generosity)!

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Imma going to take the muffles, Wagon clips and wipers. Everything else is up to Unavowed.

Thanks again OP for being a cool guy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts