1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
What's really surprising is that it did not sink right away due to the weight of that pig.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Actually he pushed it into the river.

Also, the family reported the kid has "mental problems" (great give the moron a weapon!).

·
Premium Member
14,899 Posts
Raise your kids and spoil your grandkids - spoil your kids and you'll raise the grandkids.

Kid may have mental problems but I suspect absentee parenting trying to cover over their guilt with "stuff" didn't do this kid any favors.

·
Registered
629 Posts
You'd be amazed at the shit that parents do today. I was speaking a young lady that manages a rather large size restaurant that told me that some of the young staff members have have their parents call in for them.

She then has to remind the parent that they are not employees of the company and cannot call in on anyone behalf. She tells them to have their son or daughter who are employees of that company call and speak to her and she will work it out with them directly.

When I started working at the age of 16 the thought of having my mom or dad call in for me because i didn't feel like going to work wasn't even a though. Knowing that my dad could find out was an even bigger deterrent because he did not tolerate laziness at all.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This kid is completely out of his mind. A rationale person would've just asked his parents if they could trade the BMW for the dam Jaguar of choice and offer to pay the difference on trade in price and payment if there is any. That ungrateful fucker could ride a scooter until he is 40 years old for all I care after wasting my hard earned money.

·
Premium Member
2,764 Posts
"I wanted to give my son a birthday present. We could only afford to give him a BMW, while he kept insisting that he be given a Jaguar. He said the vehicle was too small but we thought he will be okay. We never imagined he would do anything like this.”

Mental problems my butt end. I'd throw the kid out and make him work for a Jaguar. Screw that behavior!

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Jag, BMW, they're both cars for pussies. The damn thing floated so long because the parents probably packed the trunk with pantyliners knowing their son was a pussy and that he'd need them. Should have bought the brat a GT500. That way, at least after he was dead (which, along with some bystanders, would likely be shortly after putting the car in drive for the first time) people would say "what happened to those bystanders was a shame, but while he may have been mentally deranged, he died in a Mustang so at least we know he wasn't a pussy".

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The Breakfast Club Perspective

·
Registered
236 Posts
This reminds me of my brother in law; bought an Aston Martin (who cares what model) and then proceeded to mope around the house for weeks. Finally, my sister asked, "what the hell is wrong with you?", "It's the car", he replied. So...they went out and bought an even more expensive Aston Martin. Poor man-child

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
This reminds me of my brother in law; bought an Aston Martin (who cares what model) and then proceeded to mope around the house for weeks. Finally, my sister asked, "what the hell is wrong with you?", "It's the car", he replied. So...they went out and bought an even more expensive Aston Martin. Poor man-child
Aston's are sexy tho. If I had stupid money I'd have a DBS fo sho.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts