Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
I wasnt going 160pmh lol but I recently got popped for "reckless" driving 99 in a 55 but it was bullshit. Everyone including police just cruising drive 85mph consistently on that same road every day and the cop's laser got the dude to my right who was passing me. I was probably going only 90mph (5 over the flow of traffic) but the troopers don't care.

The lesson I learned was always get a lawyer because he got it all thrown out and I just got one "basic rules violation" haha. worth the $$$.

·
Premium Member
14,392 Posts

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
160+
Weaving in and out of traffic
Expired license...

Jesus probably didn't realize the Wall is in Texas.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I'd typically leave this alone...but given it's holy week. Jesus definitely knows everything, including where the wall is.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I wasnt going 160pmh lol but I recently got popped for "reckless" driving 99 in a 55 but it was bullshit. Everyone including police just cruising drive 85mph consistently on that same road every day and the cop's laser got the dude to my right who was passing me. I was probably going only 90mph (5 over the flow of traffic) but the troopers don't care.

The lesson I learned was always get a lawyer because he got it all thrown out and I just got one "basic rules violation" haha. worth the $$$.
Wait, someone passed you on the right?

·
Premium Member
14,392 Posts
Finally! Cops pulling people over for slow-rolling in the left hand lane!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
I was in the HOV lane with my wife in the car going like 5mph faster than traffic. Dude on my right was passing me (with no passenger in the car so he couldn't be in my lane anyway).

This is Atlanta and our highways are like 10 lanes on both sides. I was not blocking anyone. Get ur undies out of a bunch lol.

·
Premium Member
14,392 Posts
I was in the HOV lane with my wife in the car going like 5mph faster than traffic. Dude on my right was passing me (with no passenger in the car so he couldn't be in my lane anyway).

This is Atlanta and our highways are like 10 lanes on both sides. I was not blocking anyone. Get ur undies out of a bunch lol.
Atlanta - 10 lanes of hell... No wonder you're grumpy! :D

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Atlanta - 10 lanes of hell... No wonder you're grumpy! :D
Yeah and only going to get worse if Amazon HQ2 comes here. I think we are the 3rd fastest growing city in the US too.

·
Premium Member
3,443 Posts
Yeah and only going to get worse if Amazon HQ2 comes here. I think we are the 3rd fastest growing city in the US too.
Don't be too worried about that.....Toronto's getting the new HQ, didn't you hear?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Don't be too worried about that.....Toronto's getting the new HQ, didn't you hear?
I thought here in NJ we were getting another Amazon hub, everybody on knows if the boxes come from the Toronto area it will have maple syrup and Hortons spills on it..

Sent from my boujea ass phone

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
I thought here in NJ we were getting another Amazon hub, everybody on knows if the boxes come from the Toronto area it will have maple syrup and Hortons spills on it..

Sent from my boujea ass phone
There are a bunch of new distribution centers being built (another new one confirmed here too) but the million dollar question is where their second headquarters will be.
Supposed to bring tens of thousands of jobs and blah blah. They cut it down to 20 cities so far: Toronto, Columbus, Indianapolis, Chicago, Denver, Nashville, Los Angeles, Dallas, Austin, Boston, New York City, Newark, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Montgomery County, Washington (D.C.), Raleigh, Northern Virginia, Atlanta and Miami.

Everyone is offering crazy tax breaks to get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts