Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
NGK is tough to beat, I run them in all of my vehicles. GM to Mopar. Be careful if you order online, there’s been some knock off NGK’s to surface on Amazon and eBay.

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
I've ordered mine off of Amazon is there any way to tell if you got the real deal or a knock off.

·
Premium Member
2014 CTS-V Sedan A6
1,182 Posts
What spark plugs do yall run or suggest to run on a 09-15 cts-v?
What are your mods? What are you seeing for boost pressure?

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I went with the 7 range Densos and am modded. So far so good. I pulled the stock plugs on the car with less than 30k miles and the tips were gone on 7 of 8. Should have done them way sooner and grabbed a pic but it was like this. Any new plug is better than what's in there now!

·
Registered
'14 Coupe
151 Posts
NGK BR7EF (3346) gap .028
Brisk Silver racing GR14YS (non-projected) for E85 .028-.032 gap
TR7IX .030 gap

My personal choice [email protected]
No issues on either ones of these three.
For wires, Accel Extreme 9000 ceramic 9004C work great with LTHs.

·
Premium Member
16,088 Posts
NGK br8es plugs might be indicated for more "wild" engine setups. I found the 7 series seems to run a little hot.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
926 Posts
NGK br8es plugs might be indicated for more "wild" engine setups. I found the 7 series seems to run a little hot.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
Br8es is what I run in my 2 stroke quad. Interesting to hear this is run in LS set ups.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts

·
Premium Member
2009 Sedan
475 Posts
I just found my new career path. Buy 6 NGKs at O'Reillys, buy 6 NGKs off Amazon, return to Amazon plugs to O'Reillys. 😄😄

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
I just found my new career path. Buy 6 NGKs at O'Reillys, buy 6 NGKs off Amazon, return to Amazon plugs to O'Reillys. 😄😄
Its like free money!

Reactions: loweredd
1 - 18 of 18 Posts