Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have any success finding a suitable spare tire for the V3? I am going on a family road trip this month from Florida to Louisiana. I rather be prepared. I would hate to be stuck on the side of the road and I bet the 19 inch tires will be fun to locate in a hurry. Does the camaro have them same wheel bolt pattern?

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Anybody have any success finding a suitable spare tire for the V3? I am going on a family road trip this month from Florida to Louisiana. I rather be prepared. I would hate to be stuck on the side of the road and I bet the 19 inch tires will be fun to locate in a hurry. Does the camaro have them same wheel bolt pattern?
I’m guessing youre just going to throw it in the trunk. Will you have room for all your other stuff? Pretty sure they are both 5x120.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I should, just 2 small suit cases. It would give me an excuse to leave the stroller at home and make the wife only pack one bag.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Just in case anyone is in a similar predicament. I ordered this b/c finding a 295/30R19 would get about a bitch in a pinch, and you know that if you DID find one, you're out $600 all in with install because you're doing it ALL over again when it doesn't match the other three! Clears the Brembos, either front or rear, with no spacer, and comes in a single tire-sized travel bag with everything needed to change the tire. Pretty slick setup, right down to the inclusion of the disposable bag in which to store your flat tire so as not to make your trunk a mess. Made by Modern Spare.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-2018-Cadillac-CTS-V-Spare-Tire-Kit-Modern-Spare/222696555354

1 - 4 of 4 Posts