Super Moderator
17,146 Posts
I miss Marco, used to go there a few times a year for 20+ years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
246 Posts
My wife's family has had a couple of condo's on Marco since the 80's, so we've been going multiple times a year for 25+ years. Wow has that place changed. Some changes I like, others not so much. You ever grab a beer at Jack's Lookout at the marina? Some incredibly salty local dudes at that place, I've heard some funny shit on that barstool.

·
Super Moderator
17,146 Posts
Jack’s at the old factory bay marina was a fun dive. Dirt floor shit shack really describes it.

Rookies, Sand Bar,mustang Sally’s were fun watering holes.

I remember a douchey lounge singer named Johnny Angel used to play at the bars and it got pretty rowdy in the early to mid 90’s

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
My wife's family has had a couple of condo's on Marco since the 80's, so we've been going multiple times a year for 25+ years. Wow has that place changed. Some changes I like, others not so much. You ever grab a beer at Jack's Lookout at the marina? Some incredibly salty local dudes at that place, I've heard some funny shit on that barstool.

I'm 20+ years old Haha. I've never been to Marco island. Let's see how it goes. So far there seems to be about 10 Vs going.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
315 Posts
A few of us meeting on Coral Springs at 9am, then the Indian reservation gas station on Alligator Alley and Snake Road at 10am, drive out to Marco Island

·
Registered
966 Posts
Ride to Marco Island is tomorrow.
I spotted you guys yesterday, nice pack of V's. Was there a black ZL1 in there too? I'm on Marco Island at my buddies place fishing the gulf.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I spotted you guys yesterday, nice pack of V's. Was there a black ZL1 in there too? I'm on Marco Island at my buddies place fishing the gulf.
Yeah there was one with us.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Meet July 20th

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I was thinking on going, but not sure yet I have a plumber going to the house in the morning.

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
Considering going too, but it could be better if there a few V's show up. Haven't been in a while but from the last time the Dodges and some Mustangs represent.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
This Saturday is the next meet. I'll be going just in case anyone will join

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I traded in my V for a jeep gladiator haha crazy. Anyways in a couple of weeks will start working at braman cadillac in miami in biscayne. Maybe will go back to a cadillac in the near future.

But I still have my camara maybe I will join to any meet or if anyone is down for a photo shoot I really enjoy taking photos and mostly do it as a recreational activity.

Hit me up if anything 3059752720 Jose Luis.
Hablo espanol tmb.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts