Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to say thank you for all of my fellow friends and family who stopped by yesterday while I was working Autorama it was great meeting some for the first time and others well 30 plus years of friendship and cars.

I look forward to meeting with more fellow V owners and car enthusiast over the next couple days.

Thank you for all of your support
Sincerely
Scott

Attachments

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice looking my display!
What is your opinion of the KB blower on that Jeep compared to a Trackhawk Jeep?
For this TrackHawk the Kenne Bell was needed. This TrackHawk has a bigger cubic inch engine larger camshaft cnc ported cylinder heads headers and full exhaust system to support the Kenne Bell blower. Now if this was a stock long block the stock 2.4 blower is a way better blower to work with for upgraded pullies along with E85 and a stock long block the Kenne Bell blower would be to much for an application like this as the stock cam heads and cubic inches would have a hard time moving that much air through it.

At the end of the day you have to weigh out your performance options and make sure everything is evenly matched to get the most power out of your build.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts