·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a 2012 manual V coupe (black) in August 2014
Married December 2015
Son #1 September 2016
Son #2 February 2018

Wife loves my hobby and didn't want me to lose my balls or my identity... so I brought up the best possible solution since the invention of the zip-tie.

An automatic wagon!

Picked her up December 2017. 2012 White CTS-V Wagon. Pano roof, Recaros, and just a cool looking ride.

Couldn't be happier. Thought I'd share some pics.

Cheers all!

Allen

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Few shots

Attachments

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Bought a 2012 manual V coupe (black) in August 2014
Married December 2015
Son #1 September 2016
Son #2 February 2018

Wife loves my hobby and didn't want me to lose my balls or my identity... so I brought up the best possible solution since the invention of the zip-tie.

An automatic wagon!

Picked her up December 2017. 2012 White CTS-V Wagon. Pano roof, Recaros, and just a cool looking ride.

Couldn't be happier. Thought I'd share some pics.

Cheers all!

Allen
This statement is such a contradiction, lose my balls and marriage go hand in hand , no?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Marriage and compromise go hand in hand ... selling a sports car and being pushed into a minivan is what we wanted to steer clear from . If we have a 3rd little one , Escalade time !

But who knows , I'm just a couple years into marriage . Maybe you'll one day see me with a Polo tucked into my shorts, a scarf around my waist while stepping out of a good ol minivan lol

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Marriage and compromise go hand in hand ... selling a sports car and being pushed into a minivan is what we wanted to steer clear from . If we have a 3rd little one , Escalade time !

But who knows , I'm just a couple years into marriage . Maybe you'll one day see me with a Polo tucked into my shorts, a scarf around my waist while stepping out of a good ol minivan lol
We all keel you!

Seriously, great family, and great choice. My best to you, coming from a wagon lover with no kids.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mod list?
Ported blower, snout, heads, btr3 cam, 2.5 upper, 9.5 lower, e85 flex fuel, aux pump, 1000cc injectors, upgrade HX, pump, box.

Congrats! Was this the same wagon for sale in NV that was heavily modded?
No, this one was stock when I bought it.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Did you swap the engines? I thought I read you had your heads done in an older thread....

The coupe to wagon engine swap idea has crossed my mind but no way I could get buy-in from the misses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Did you swap the engines? I thought I read you had your heads done in an older thread....

The coupe to wagon engine swap idea has crossed my mind but no way I could get buy-in from the misses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Swapped the whole longblock assembly (top of supercharger lid to bottom of oil pan). Plug and play !

·
Registered
70 Posts
WAGON LIFE!! I feel the family part of this...The wife, 2 carseats and a trip to costco is totally doable in the wagon. Props on the upgrades, that is one badass V!!

·
Registered
812 Posts
Nice wagon..you need to change you sig now!

Wagon's - chicks dig 'em.

·
Registered
118 Posts
It's a nice day for a white wagon...
LOL, Everytime I saw this thread I could not get it out of my head, the voice of David Bowie saying that :D We need a gif or meme of that!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts