Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the topic states: I sold my coupe last Oct in Vacaville and bought a C7Z06, I must say that I enjoy the vette, but miss the V community. One day hopefully I'll find myself back in the seat of these caddis. If I keep the vette I'll definitely do a sedan this time. Rdubfalco Out!:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,651 Posts
You don't need to have a V to drop by here.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Get out of here you sellout lol. The reason you miss us is we are not pretentious Corvette pricks.

·
Premium Member
14,372 Posts
No reason for you to not still frequent the site.

I'm pretty sure Tesla Tri-Texan traded his wagon in on a Model S and he still posts all the damn time.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
16,529 Posts
Once a CUNT always a CUNT, welcome back even if you have a vette.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
I sold my V over a year ago, and have probably posted more since I sold it that when I owned one. Might as well stay here and not turn into a real d bag! Haha

·
Burnout King
3,947 Posts
Yeah I’m a K car guy now and a Ferrarista but still like posting here.

·
Burnout King
3,947 Posts
Yeah I’m a K car guy now and a Ferrarista but still like posting here.

·
Premium Member
2,651 Posts
Not even a dishonorable mention? Damn..
I got you.....
There's also this douche with a TT Sunfire, Grand Prix or who knows wtf that is always here too ;)

·
Premium Member
14,372 Posts
Grand Am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I got confused also - but we don't have any trailer parks around here so I don't see them very often...

·
Premium Member
14,372 Posts
Not even a dishonorable mention? Damn..
Did you ever have a V to begin with?

I though you just followed Evil to the forum one day to trash aftermarket headers, and the rest....

As they say, the rest was history!

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
Did you ever have a V to begin with?

I though you just followed Evil to the forum one day to trash aftermarket headers, and the rest....

As they say, the rest was history!

No. Our lifelong bond was formed when it was discovered that we both had yellow C5's and worked in the same building. Hijinks insued for years on CF and various Corvette events. Then he had a kid and needed a sedan and my wife hated the Corvette, so I looked for something else. Found my Sunfire GTP and the rest is history.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
No. Our lifelong bond was formed when it was discovered that we both had yellow C5's and worked in the same building. Hijinks insued for years on CF and various Corvette events. Then he had a kid and needed a sedan and my wife hated the Corvette, so I looked for something else. Found my Sunfire GTP and the rest is history.
Yellow Corvettes. That's gayer than your avatar.

·
Premium Member
668 Posts
LMAO you gotta wear knee high socks and have tribal tattoos to fit in the vette world! That turbo sunfire is pretty quick...

·
Banned
4 Posts
Its hard to find the V community. Easy to find Corvette people. If you talk negatively about corvette community it means you simply haven't experienced it yet. Im not talking about the car show corvette people. Im talking about the folks that actually get in them and drive them to events and cruises. Ive owned a V for 4 years and never knew there was a community outside of this forum.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Its hard to find the V community. Easy to find Corvette people. If you talk negatively about corvette community it means you simply haven't experienced it yet. Im not talking about the car show corvette people. Im talking about the folks that actually get in them and drive them to events and cruises. Ive owned a V for 4 years and never knew there was a community outside of this forum.
I have experienced the vette community, the older vette people (1980's when I had a 71 and would go to the club events, I lasted about a month) were the worst. The one's these days are ok, but it is not a be all end all with a C1/2/3/4/5/6/7. It's a great platform, especially the c7's, and in the right hands at the track will beat the P and F cars. That's a statement. Just because you drive one does not make you the driver that beats those cars, it means you have a platform that is capable. and that platform does not make you Jordan fucking Taylor. it's the smug attitude that some of them have that really turns me off.

I really like it when I am testing a spec miata and pass them in the turns, under braking, makes for a great lunch time conversation when I go looking for the vette hats.

·
Premium Member
6,934 Posts
I enjoyed the Vette community but literally the only section I hung out in was the C5 Performance section so the stupid shits stayed out of that section and hung out everywhere else with their dodo bird wax and driving gloves. Right Brian? :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts