Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
*if they get traction. Otherwise they get pwned by Tesla Model 3's.

That was ugly. Geesh.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,974 Posts
So, did Random just admit to being a cuck...!?

In for pics of said girlfriend? I won’t even care if you fake them...

Reactions: Omgctsv

·
Premium Member
16,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
So, did Random just admit to being a cuck...!?

In for pics of said girlfriend? I won’t even care if you fake them...
No, I just do whatever my woman tells me to do!

·
Premium Member
2,974 Posts
Cool

·
Registered
4,347 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,905 Posts
What has happened to this forum!?!?

I guess I'll switch into skinny jeans, keep a righteously neat beard and be more understanding of my wife's every whim like the Cuck I knew I could be, while going out of my way to criticize strangers of whom I disagree with.

Thank you, CTSVowners!

Learn to deal with it, you’re the “Queen Of Mean” on this forum. .🥶

·
Premium Member
16,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Learn to deal with it, you’re the “Queen Of Mean” on this forum. .
Bruce, you know I am a sarcastic bastard.

I was rolling my eyes (while sippin a soy triple blonde decaf Frappuccino) the whole time!

I even sit down to pee and cross my legs like a real man!

·
Premium Member
4,905 Posts
Bruce, you know I am a sarcastic bastard.

I was rolling my eyes (while sippin a soy triple blonde decaf Frappuccino) the whole time!

I even sit down to pee and cross my legs like a real man!

You wrote:
"Bruce, you know I am a sarcastic bastard."

Back in 'The Day' we use to have a saying. . .
"If it don't go. . ."Chrome It".

To you I Rebut. . .
Today, those who join automotive forums, and whose engines
don't make 'Big HP', then become 'Sarcastic Bastards'..:D

·
Registered
808 Posts
Nice work, she probably took him home and pegged him after that destruction.

Had a similar one but it was a V coupe with temp tags. Knew the car, the Discount Tire I use, the manager owned that car. Makes 550 I think. Guess homeboy was feeling good about his buy, and had his girl with (was tempted to ask if sister, she was a smoke show, he was a goober).

Chased to catch up to me, windows down, signaled to run. Wrecked him hard, when caught back up asked what was done (I knew), he was starting to claim stock until his girl decided to showoff her listening skills and rifle off mods. 😂 He must have thought it was just a bad run, ran twice more same outcome. I went and turned around in a lot, and he followed. :unsure:

Lined up again! Now he's on my driver side, he starts to act like he's going to count. Not thinking and being an asshole, told him "just go, it won't matter", she started laughing. He. Looked. Mad. Got wrecked after giving him the hit, and he turned off. I should have asked for her number.

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Nice work, she probably took him home and pegged him after that destruction.

Had a similar one but it was a V coupe with temp tags. Knew the car, the Discount Tire I use, the manager owned that car. Makes 550 I think. Guess homeboy was feeling good about his buy, and had his girl with (was tempted to ask if sister, she was a smoke show, he was a goober).

Chased to catch up to me, windows down, signaled to run. Wrecked him hard, when caught back up asked what was done (I knew), he was starting to claim stock until his girl decided to showoff her listening skills and rifle off mods. 😂 He must have thought it was just a bad run, ran twice more same outcome. I went and turned around in a lot, and he followed. :unsure:

Lined up again! Now he's on my driver side, he starts to act like he's going to count. Not thinking and being an asshole, told him "just go, it won't matter", she started laughing. He. Looked. Mad. Got wrecked after giving him the hit, and he turned off. I should have asked for her number.
To all this, I was reminded of this.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mustangs aren't worth the gas or your time. The blonde chic here is worth a hit or two but let's be real, when you have a V, go for Audi R8's, Porsche GT3's ok they smoke V's, but hit AMG's and Hellcats.
Don't waste your time on Chargers, Vettes, Camaro's or anything less.
And if you have cut-outs, down shift for Prius's, elon musk and get those rpm's up to about 4000 when you go by to remind them of GAS and Exhaust. I loved it when I was downtown Portland, hearing the echo off the buildings, and making little girls whip their neck

·
Registered
2 Posts
No, I just do whatever my woman tells me to do!

you
"I just do whatever my woman tells me to do"
Did I read that right? You are a BETA. How do you admit to that? The blonde here is cute but I guarantee she doesn't HUM when she's giving a HUMMER, My Chic does, and if any of you guys have not had a girl HUM while giving you a HUMMER, you better have your old lady give it a try, You'll be blown away.

·
Premium Member
1,296 Posts
Reactions: Karch

·
Registered
7 Posts
My day:

Driving to work in Tijuana, cruising around 80-85 and we hit fuck knuckles in SUVs slow-rolling. Red diesel truck is keeping up with me, lets me merge back into the left lane when traffic slows, but sticks with me and acts like he wants to go faster. So once traffic clears, I pull right and let him pass to return the courtesy. He moseys on, and then eventually the road opens up. To my surprise, Red Truck is in the Middle lane going like 70mph, in what appears to be a clear attempt to have me catch up. I'm like... "does he want to race or is there a cop I can't see?"

I get closer, and he's holding his phone out the window at 70mph to video my driving past. :D Coincidentally, I had to make sure the 3-4 shift at WOT was working at the same time, so I hope he got a nice video clip of me hauling the mail!

..... Driving home, I like to enjoy the on-ramps to my interstate drive home, and low and behold a black mustang that was sitting next to me at the light previously apparently mistook my merging with a call to arms? He flies past, but I was cruising in the middle lane and didn't realize we were racing. Anyway, an opening appears, as if it were a Saharan mirage! He pulls right and slows, waiting for me to pull up. His Girl was in the car, so I figure it's on!

I coast down to his speed and drop into 3rd, around 65mph. He has tinted windows so I can't see in, but he waits long enough I decide to do the 1-2-3 finger-count nice and slow. I'm pretty sure it was an even start - but that was the only part. I had car-lengths on this guy before I even hit the top of third. Shifting into fourth, typically around 120ish, wasn't even necessary. The dude was Slooooooow.

Now this looks like a brand new Mustang, I'm guessing 2020ish: blacked out, what looks to be black mesh factory wheels and a black interior with red accents. I didn't notice any badges but I'm not familiar with the new line; however it sounded like it had bolt-ons (at least a cat-back from the sound). Anyway, we do a second hit, and it's just embarrassing. I figure he's done because he pulls into the right lane... but I guess his woman threatened to leave him because he pulls up, merges back into the middle lane, rolls the window down and makes the "one more" gesture.

We slow again, and I motion for him to take the hit. He does... and then I was gone. Again. Line 10+ car-lengths kind of gone. And that was when this poor 20-something realized that smoking the tires in the parking lot was not going to hold up at 80+ mph. :D

Anyway, fun day - any idea what the newer mustangs are making power wise? This one didn't sound like a v6, but I guess it could be one of the Eco-models.
enjoyed your "day" ... thanx for sharin'

·
Premium Member
‘13 WDT A6 sedan, headers, intake, two booster seats in the back.
2,598 Posts
Mustangs aren't worth the gas or your time. The blonde chic here is worth a hit or two but let's be real, when you have a V, go for Audi R8's, Porsche GT3's ok they smoke V's, but hit AMG's and Hellcats.
Don't waste your time on Chargers, Vettes, Camaro's or anything less.
And if you have cut-outs, down shift for Prius's, elon musk and get those rpm's up to about 4000 when you go by to remind them of GAS and Exhaust. I loved it when I was downtown Portland, hearing the echo off the buildings, and making little girls whip their neck
Are you from the Portland area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 43 Posts