361 - 372 of 372 Posts

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
I was selling my plasma and.......

·
Registered
7 Posts
1991 Supra Turbo with a 2jzgte vvti Basic Parts Upgrades intake, intercooler, down pipe mid pipe to HKS exhaust dyno’d @390hp & 386lbs of torque found this forum on google

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Hey yall. . .new member here, found the forum via Google looking for steps to flush my ATF and decided to become a member. I purchased a 2013 V Coupe about a month ago

·
Registered
18 Posts
Was a member of another Cadillac Forum and announced my purchase to everyone, so a nice guy suggested this forum , saying y’all were very knowledgeable on the V’s(obviously) and I could learn a lot here. Glad to be here

·
Registered
1 Posts
Took my pickup to the car wash. I am a white Mechanical Engineer who is not many months shy of 70 YO, and have driven fast cars all my life. In the stall next to me was this gigantic black dude (named Jonathan I soon learned) washing a nice purple CTSV, probably a 2012), I introduced myself and asked about his V. He started telling about the car, and a lot of his life story. Turns out we are both Christians, V owners, workout freaks with different injuries, and family men. He pops the hood and gives me the tour. A very nice, clean car that should really run. He also tells me about your site, and how get mine modded locally.

NEW BEST FRIEND!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Google. I saw several but this seemed to be the only active site in 2020.

361 - 372 of 372 Posts